The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

Alright enough is enough, im not gonna go all fix it fix it about this S#&$ but seriously DE get it together don't leave the game online if you haven't fully resolved your issues its not going to kill you to leave it offline for a day but when I'm online playing thinking the problem is solved as you posted on your twitter I get disconnect while trading hoping that it doesnt do the same S#&$ the last DC did and wipe my progress because thats 50p of trading down the drain and mods i farmed. AGAIN.

It' not DEs fault - if some guys thinks it is cool to buy a DDOS for some hours on DE, than DE can't do anything but wait for their provider to block enough of spamming IP-pools.

Now, DE... I'm trying VERY hard not to make a rage post here. I understand that you're overworked, understaffed, and some idiots keep attacking the server... idiots who sorely need to be paid a visit from irritated Tenno, but.... =.= when I tear my way through an ODD and get to wave 30 only for the game to crash after mission completion when I'm returning to the ship and I lose everything.... you can understand how I am somewhat less than happy. In fact, we can call this the opposite of happy. UNhappy.

I'm kind of not really sure what message i want to send with this post anymore. I was patient when I couldn't log in during my day off. That wasn't your fault, I'm aware of this. And I've been keeping up with the hotfixes. I think we're on #10 now, however...

I've had the stuck in chat bug multiple times, sometimes over the same 10 minute period, the crash frequency has dramatically increased (game crashed again just now) , matchmaking seems to be completely non-functional, and these network difficulties are just icing on the cake. I have to ask.... can we not do better than this?

Regardless of your answer, I think I'm just going to take a little break from this game until the bugs are ironed out and you dispatch some of your ninja to track down these hackers and beat them until they can't remember their names. I hear Anno 2070's A.R.R.C mod has a new version out. Might go try that.

Hopefully, these issues will get ironed out soon and the game will be better for it. But really, I'm in no hurry for that. I can wait.

Take your time.

i have to motivate DE now to fix that fast:

the crash happened short before i tried to buy new platin =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

If this keeps up people will refuse to buy plat. DE (hopefully) knows this and will solve the issue soon, or the ship'll sink faster than PWE can obtain the rights.

Over-exaggeration but the point is simple. DE knows, doesn't want to lose customers, shall fix asap.

is it Weird that this reminds me of warframe :(

goat-frollicks-parkours-off-his-friends.

That's when I fail to jump over a wall XD

Anyway I don't think that at DE people are stupid, so they will probably find who is doing this (not sure about when tho) and hopefully they will make the server safer too.

If my Kubrow dies while the server is down, I am gonna be peeved, waiting for freakin' ages for him to mature, ddos, can't log in, Kubrow dies. It's already somehow lost 20% health from just trying to grow up. :(

why? kubrows are cute....very bugy but cute!

There not just buggy intact a barley noticed the bugs. The problem is that between the fact that they lose loyalty when they die (Which an only get replenished fully once) and that they contently need maintenance means there more trouble then there worth

Edited by DALOS

I wish people would stop complaining about the bugs tho, cause, tbh the community wanted the update badly, and that kinda rushed them, and forced them to release early, and with the bugs, if its too much for u, don't play till they're fixed, cause if its that much"S**t" for u don't play... I admit there are plentiful of bugs, but don't u think DE are working their @ss of to fix the,?? give them some slack... :/

Agreed the game was totally different less than a week ago and if people don't understand that there is no way to predict exactly how servers with a totally fluid population will react to this many changes at once until you do it they should wait till they see the Update 15 streams being advertised or go back to $hitty Blizzard who haven't cared about player feedback in at least 5 years.