Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Endgame Warframes?

Cyberspace100

What are the best endgame warframes???

I got volt and rhino but volt dies easily and rhino makes everyong think im a noob ( it is the truth). I got 40platimun and i want to get some mods, streamline, intensify etc. But i dont know what frame i should put them on. So i would like to know the best warframes for endgame, i will then craft the one that sounds the best and use the mods.

So, best warframes for endgame???

Tell me the name and why it is a good frame for endgame?

By endgame i mean  can do a 35min Tier 3 survival no problem and has no trouble on planets like pluto and ceres.

Also, why does eeryone hate oberon. is abilities do considerable damage and stun. Plus renewal replenishes his health.

Edited by Cyberspace100

I think most players think of "Endgame" as going beyond 40 minutes/waves in T3/T4 survival/defense.  35 mins solo in T3 survival leaves you with a lot of options.  I think all the frames when modded right and fully geared up can handle up to 40 minutes in T4 Survival.

So it really comes down to what playstyle are you most effective using?

Nyx should never ever die having Chaos and Absorb at hand , plus 3/4 of her abilities scale with enemy level

Loki can remain invis all the time and Disarm in  a huge AOE if modded properly

Vauban for Infested and other factions if paired with Loki ( turns enemies into melee so Vauban can shine )

Mag at least for Corpus and Void blows up stuff regardless of level since shield pol is % of shields and pull is amazing at CC'ing heavies 

Volt can actually deal insane damage if shooting a continuous weapons like Amprex or Synapse through shield

just the ones on top of my head , i haven't played with the newest ones ( Zeph and Mirage) so can't comet on them

I think most players think of "Endgame" as going beyond 40 minutes/waves in T3/T4 survival/defense.  35 mins solo in T3 survival leaves you with a lot of options.  I think all the frames when modded right and fully geared up can handle up to 40 minutes in T4 Survival.

So it really comes down to what playstyle are you most effective using?

Im more of an offensive player, i want a frame that will make it eaiser for me to kill large groups of high level enemies.

Lot of Frames (Basically all) have endgame potential.

This is a list I generated to show the potential all the Frames have.

Ash - High Damage, can get you far into endgame.

Banshee - Amplifies Damage a ton with Sonar.

Ember - High DPS with world on fire.

Excalibur - Radial Blind can serve as good panic button.

Frost - Can protect the defense target in a tough time with Snowglobe, also can revive players with ease.

Hydroid - Stuns enemies a lot with his abilities, good for Crowd Control.

Loki - Can amplify damage with melee and stay away from damage with invisibility, also very good utility especially with Radial Disarm.

Mag - Shield Polarize is percentage based, so it scales infinitely in corpus missions. 

Mirage - Amplifies damage and focuses damage away from her with Hall of Mirrors.

Nekros - Can Reroll the dice on RNG with desecrate, good for looting.

Oberon - High Damage on Reckoning, also can heal allies over time with Renewal.

Nova - Very high damage in crowds with Molecular Prime.

Nyx - Extreme crowd control capabilities on missions with chaos. Also damage scales with enemy levels due to the fact that she depends with enemy damage. High level = Faster damage, which can get you to the required damage for lethal blows. 

Rhino - Crowd control capabilities with Rhino Stomp and can absorb damage with Iron skin.

Sayrn - High Damage Output along with high DPS.

Trinity - Game changer when your ally's health goes down. Also is a very good source of energy with Energy Vampire.

Valkyr - Good armor along with extended capabilities with melee weapons.

Vauban - Extremely good Crowd Control capabilities on infested defense. Can make the core unreachable with Vortex and Bastille with infested.

Volt - Very good for Speed running and can give a massive upgrade to continuous fire weapons like the Synapse with electric shield.

Zephyr - High mobility with Tail Wind and good Crowd control capabilities with Tornado. Can also negate damage with

Turbulence.

Edits: Got the BB code wrong.

Other Edit: Forgot Oberon.

Edited by --DARUDE-SANDSTORM--

Any frame can handle "endgame" if you use their strengths. Heck, a lot of it honestly comes down to just having a good gun. However, I will address the two you have.

For Rhino, his Stomp works for good crowd control (in other words, keeps them busy/not shooting at you), and Roar can be pretty nice too. Iron Skin adds a nice extra buffer (just don't rely on it and only it to keep you alive).

For Volt...oh boy, it's Volt. Speed is obviously always nice and Shock/Overload are decent damage+stun, but Electric Shield is the main thing for extreme levels. His Electric Shield not only stops enemy fire but also boosts your damage output. It adds 50% of your weapon's base as Electric damage, and it also doubles crit damage. The Shields also stack the bonus if you use multiple of them. For example, shooting through 3 Electric Shields will give you +150% Electric damage and 800% critical hit damage.

In short, either of those frames are more than "good enough" for "endgame." Any frame is.

This is a list I generated to show the potential all the Frames have.

*no Oberon on list*

Get out.

Any frame can handle "endgame" if you use their strengths. Heck, a lot of it honestly comes down to just having a good gun. However, I will address the two you have.

For Rhino, his Stomp works for good crowd control (in other words, keeps them busy/not shooting at you), and Roar can be pretty nice too. Iron Skin adds a nice extra buffer (just don't rely on it and only it to keep you alive).

For Volt...oh boy, it's Volt. Speed is obviously always nice and Shock/Overload are decent damage+stun, but Electric Shield is the main thing for extreme levels. His Electric Shield not only stops enemy fire but also boosts your damage output. It adds 50% of your weapon's base as Electric damage, and it also doubles crit damage. The Shields also stack the bonus if you use multiple of them. For example, shooting through 3 Electric Shields will give you +150% Electric damage and 800% critical hit damage.

In short, either of those frames are more than "good enough" for "endgame." Any frame is.

*no Oberon on list*

Get out.

Oops forgot Oberon

I'd recommend trying Nova out first then.  Nova's 4th ability Molecular Prime makes all enemies it touches take double damage and also slows them based on MP's rank and added power strength mods.  You can also equip max overextend to give negative power strength to speed enemies up, which is a tactic used when dealing with melee only type enemies so they show up and die faster allowing more enemies to spawn and then die.  

My favorite use of Nova is firing a charged Lanka round into her Anti Matter Drop Ability, which spawns an explosive orb that follows your crosshair like a laser guided projectile.  Any damage the projectile takes is amplified by something like a factor of 4, but Lanka shots increase it more for some reason.  Usually does around 250k to 1 million AoE damage unless you aren't hosting because there's currently a bug that stops non-host Nova players from charging their AMD projectiles.  

dunCYf4.jpg

AMD projectiles also stack with other AMD projectiles, which brings up the AMD-Chaining tactic of spawning a new AMD projectile in range of the first AMD's blast radius before it goes off, which further charges up exponentially if you keep doing it. 

Or just, screw self control.

lGDBhXX.jpg

I prefer Trinity, I don't play support.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

Also, why does eeryone hate oberon. is abilities do considerable damage and stun. Plus renewal replenishes his health.

Because the only ability that does "considerable damage and stuns" is his ultimate. Other ultimates do the same thing but better. His Renewal also heals for a static amount and has a travel time -- meanwhile, Trinity's Blessing completely restores all health and shields and hits everyone across the entire map.

Oberon's entire problem is that everything he does, others can do better.

Because everyone in general does what he does better.

Smite is decent but that's WHEN it hits. So there's a chance that they might not hit at all.

Hallowed Ground is crap because the people have to be on it. So unless you got a Frost to Snowglobe than it'd work but people run too fast to actually get killed by it on high levels.

Renewal is easily outclassed by Blessing because Blessing is instantaneous healing.

Reckoning can be beaten by Rhino Stomp because it has CC. Reckoning has to be spammed to be useful.

He can be outclassed by Ember, Saryn, Rhino, Blessing and Nekros. He's a jack of all trades but a master of nothing.

Edited by izzatuw

Blessing also heals Sentinels, while Renewal does not. (unless this was very recently changed, of course)

oh ok, I was going to get hydriod but i cant kill vay hek because i cant find/kill the prosecutors.

Is there an easy way to farm his parts or is that the only way?

Edited by Cyberspace100

+1

Excalibur #1 starter frame and #1 endgame frame

Nothing beats that infinite perma stun with radial blind

but every frame can play "engame". It all comes down to which you enjoy most really.

Definite +1. It really comes down to whatever Frame you enjoy using and you are able to take advantage of its strengths, as well as being able to work reasonably well as a team with other players.