Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Thinks Blood Gore Isn't Appealing Enough And Needs Enhancement?

zavienh5

More satisfying headshots resulting in cool and varied death animations.

dismemberment is fine but we actually have in-game headshot dmg bonuses, would be nice to see this represented with more visual flare.

Edited by RawGritz

I see blood and gore as feedback to the player on how powerful their weapon is. Right now, corpus crewmen and some grineer can be cut in half and that's about it.

Ogris is very visually underwhelming right now because this thing should absolutely drestroy the bodies of enemies. I would most certainly like to see more blood and gore. It would most definitely get me to use certain weapons more.

Also... Did you make a thread just to link to another of your own threads?

Actually no, this "thread" just got linked to this thread wasnt because I wanted to have them linked.  I was just wondering if more blood and gore would attract ppl more.  So I put a link if they wanted to support MORE gore there.  It's different from if gore would increase attraction so I wanted ppl to reply in a separate link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It really bugs me a lot when you are shooting an enemy and it feels unsatisfying and unbelievable. 

Like you were hitting a dummy, a brick wall. There needs to me some short of impact, when they get shot or slashed. 

You've got my full support.

I see blood and gore as feedback to the player on how powerful their weapon is. Right now, corpus crewmen and some grineer can be cut in half and that's about it.

Ogris is very visually underwhelming right now because this thing should absolutely drestroy the bodies of enemies. I would most certainly like to see more blood and gore. It would most definitely get me to use certain weapons more.

Or send their (dismembered) bodies flying.

I suppose Blast proc already does this, but it should happen on most kills with the Ogris and the Penta.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Not only do I want bloody dismemberments, but I want my Tenno covered by enemy blood! Shredded organs and chunks of meat flung everywhere!! Splats of grineer, corpus and infested blood on walls and have them with dripping animations.

That would be sweet :P

Edited by Magnagar

I remember Warframe having way more blood but now theres like no blood and the gore doesn't seem to catch me or any other people' attention. Now that Charge Attacks are gone, it's even harder to dismember an enemy.

This is an old death animation that DE took away, it had the Corpus screaming and it was pretty horrific according to the post I got it from:

rgwwguE.gif?1

Now who's agreeing with me that the blood and gore should have bigger effects? And of course theres always a blood and gore settings if you don't want it. I mean comon, your playing a rated M game and turning off gore.....?

Blood and Gore Settings: None, Small, Medium, High, Very High, Intense

^That would be a wish come true^

And please leave your opinion down below to keep this thread up and hopefully DE will see this :)

And don't forget to ++++++1  :D

Agree - there are maybe 2 reapeating death animations that are completely dry - not a single drop of blood. We need a "pour a bucket of blood and guts" option in Options.

:)

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOAT.

wait.. crap.

Yes, I would indeed like more blood and gore, make it a toggle option in the menu, Gore: Off/Low/High

High can bring back the old gruesome mutilation we had.

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOAT.

wait.. crap.

Yes, I would indeed like more blood and gore, make it a toggle option in the menu, Gore: Off/Low/High

High can bring back the old gruesome mutilation we had.

Or over the top ;D

Gore for Hysteria!

Proper gore where limbs don't turn into zombie limbs, and aimed gore. So if their body is hit their arm doesn't fly off.

Elemental gore, because it would look cool.

Gore for certain weapons, such as opticore. It doesn't have an element but it is an energy weapon so I'd think it would leave hole in dead enemies.

This is the sort of high end gore I hope for.

Edited by Postal_pat