Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Thinks Blood Gore Isn't Appealing Enough And Needs Enhancement?

zavienh5

10484564_402499186572661_852665194248916

Meaty enough... for today.

That pile of guts there were 2 grineer I first hacked in half with the Scoliac and then I quartered them while their guts where still in mid air. xD

There could be more blood though. I want it all over the place but mostly in the face of my Ember. ^^

Edited by MeduSalem

10484564_402499186572661_852665194248916

Meaty enough... for today.

That pile of guts there were 2 grineer I first hacked in half with the Scoliac and then I quartered them while their guts where still in mid air. xD

There could be more blood though. I want it all over the place but mostly in the face of my Ember. ^^

idk, it just doesnt look appealing and doesnt happen often

The game needs more gore and dismemberment, but I don't think it needs ludicrous gibs. This game can be over-the top sometimes, sure. Yet it's still rooted in some semblance of reality.

Tenno CAN be gibbed, by the way. They at least have dismemberment regions. I forgot how it was triggered, but shortly after U13 came out people reported themselves getting split in half.

More precise gore is what we need. Such as the blood splatter not floating, and their left arm not coming off when I hit a different part of their body.

There has been some good ideas so far for more variety.

-elements have their own death animations.

-impact, slash and puncture weapons also have different death animations. Impact might cave in a part of their body, while puncture will cause holes, and slash will do the usual thing of slicing.

comon, no more supporters for Gore 2.0?

There have been more gore 2.0 threads popping up around the place that's why people aren't talking here becuae it gets burried under other posts.

• 3 weeks later...

i completly agree with this...when im in survival just slashing my way through things....things BARELY fall apart and ive seen more blood bumping my head against the cabinets in my house. come on. for once      in my life im saying. realism should be brought in here....or over extreme. mortal kombat this S#&$

• 1 month later...

i completly agree with this...when im in survival just slashing my way through things....things BARELY fall apart and ive seen more blood bumping my head against the cabinets in my house. come on. for once      in my life im saying. realism should be brought in here....or over extreme. mortal kombat this S#&$

pretty nothin falls apart anymore, they just like faint as if a Galatine just didn't do good enough to chop them in half

the gibs are okay, but could be more gibby as in more intestines flying out. when i shoot a grineer with a full clip from a 2 forma'd braton i dont expect it to just drop to the ground intact, because unless my braton procs a slash for the last hit , enemies wont get gibbed.

and also more blood sprays. like have them stick on floors or walls, especially around small rooms where after you massacred the whole room it looks like it got repainted. and maybe have the blood stick on your warframe/weapons.

KF 2 DEV DIARY, THE GORE

for references. one of my favourite games is getting a sequel and the gore in this game is fantastic even with out dated graphics.

and give blood for infested too. either i missed it after playing all this time or infested doesnt have any.

A lot of games like Mortal Kombat and Call of Duty(WaW edition) attract people's attention with one of their factors, gore.  With the information I gathered and in my own opinion, a lot of people would like more blood and gore.

If you want more blood and gore added and enhanced in this game, reply here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/278978-who-thinks-blood-gore-isnt-appealing-enough-and-needs-enhancement/

But the information I'm curious is that if Warframe had more blood and gore, would it appeal to you and motivate you to play Warframe more?

Edited by zavienh5

Note: Post was merged from another thread.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/286054-community-rules-warning-points-20-code-of-conduct/

Spamming
(purposefully posting the same message multiple times, posting off-topic images/text, creating threads to link/promote other threads, blatantly unproductive posts/threads, etc)
Edited by Dualstar

At this point I am too burnt out to continue playing warframe and improving the gore would not be enough to get me back into the game but it would make me enjoy myself more when I actually am playing and it would probably help slow down the rate I burn out at.