Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De] Excalibur Prime

Grimm

so i love this game but i found it to late to get into founders. really disappointed is there anyway to get excal prime? i know there isnt. will there ever be away, i love the shiny golden versions of weapons and frames and now sentinels (disappointed it was just befor kubrows), as soon as loki prime came out i slow bought each part of prime access as i got the money

250px-ExcaliburPrime.jpg

got every shiny frame but excal. slowly working my way through weapons. missed out on the sydanna

Edited by Grim117666

Please check previous threads before posting.  Founders and Excal Prime are a sore subject here.

On Topic;

The Founders program is closed and will not be re-opening.  The frame and the weapons it came with cannot be traded.

Edited by Noamuth

Nothing should be exclusive, that's just unfair for all newer players, but the older players are stubborn, and DE makes money with exclusive bling, so we are condemned to live with it...

Can't tell if sarcasm or actually serious

Nothing should be exclusive, that's just unfair for all newer players, but the older players are stubborn, and DE makes money with exclusive bling, so we are condemned to live with it...

How is it unfair what does prime Exc have over not prime?

I really want to point out why you're wrong and selfish yourself, but I don't want to start an argument.