The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 U14 [Megathread]

(PSN)ryanaita44

What about events to fill the void between updates though? Because, you know - Strun Wraith, Machete Wraith, Primed Chamber.

And don't hurry with U14 update. It looks awful, especially star chart progress bugs and kubrow stuff, which is complete mess.

I agree, do not look forward to the new UI at all.  They should have released "Operation Breeding Grounds" already instead of trying to squeeze 27 updates into on big cluster that demands a lot more fixes, attention and time.

Well, maybe I can flame those hopes a little. The plan is to include the Quanta and Dendra armor in the next PS4 build. No guarantees, but it looks promising. 

Yes, please. I hope we get 14.1.2. It seems to be a stable edition with the ability to change between color palettes along with a fun-to-use rifle and new armor to think about picking up. Please keep us updated as to the version we will be getting.

I don't know how many times we have to tell you console peasants PS4 Players, but DE is not in full control in releasing the new updates. It isn't like DE is a jerk and doesn't like you PS4 players, it is that unlike PC where they can pump out their releases willy nilly, in PS4 they have to go through a middle man, Sony.  Sony has to approve of their updates before they can release them, and because you console peasants PS4 players are still running on "next Gen technology" that is still significantly weaker than the PC, they might have to compress the files. This is the same reason why the console community has been left out in the dark in Payday 2, as the Devs claimed it was too expensive, the game was too big, and they had to go through a middleman, whereas the PC version is still getting updates to this day.

Edited by Valafor

to Hek with it, give ps4 players what they want

then we can hear them whine about the bugs

btw it takes a lot longer to put out patches on the console version

hope y'all likes bugs

That is a bit evil. Give PS4 players something nice. 

After all, everybody deserves to have something good in their life. At least once. 

Maybe PM on of the Devs here on the forums?  I know a couple have that turned off, but I'm not sure who.

I would but there super busy and its not that big of a deal. I figure if one sees this an wants to answer great if not then thats cool too, it'll come out when it comes out.

Devstream 34 will have Pablo and Dorian from UI team as the guests, I don't think they can answer your question.

In any case, you can ask that question in chat and hope that Rebecca has an update. Thread title edited for clarity and moved to the proper section.