Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.2 + 14.1.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

It is starting to get worrying, I agree. I can only imagine how hard it can be for caster frames who rely on their energy.

Thank you... At last someone who agrees...

Warframe is just... I can even spell what this game is becoming...

So much potential... Ruined by DE... Sell yourselves to Perfect World already... Maybe they will know what to do with this game...

And yet one more thing... Those constant "Thank you!!!!!!!!!" posts after every hotfix... Gosh... (Warframe v.21.9.6.7.8.4 added 90% chance for getting a spike from the ground every 2.1 seconds which will instantly kill you. Replies: Thank you DE!; Thank you! etc.)

What the hell is happening with the world...

Should switching Legacy colour option ON switch all your colours automatically or not? Because if it should, then nope, doesn't do that. It just enables a super-bright classic palette.

Also, it is very strange to observe the behaviour of this;

Before the Legacy colour option, the gamma palette is too dark. When earlier I used the middle column of "classic", to get the same shade I now would need to use something between Gamma rightmost or Gamma second to right.

Now, the classic palette changes to a much brighter tone than ever before, so I would need to use something between the leftmost and second to left column.

So it looks like you missed the target twice in either direction :D I hope you get it right the third time.

Now here comes the fun thing though; if you revert the colours to default, suddenly there are less glossy reflections. So maybe, whatever you did there, and whatever you changed that doesn't match up the colours any more, maybe this is the culprit you're looking for?

So well tell the devs we want less stuff that can get straight through our shields and they add more?

Why not have an enemy colored in black and red who instant kills us in a blink of a second.. oh wait...

The Infested right now are overpowered with all the poison, they easily could rule over the entire solarsystem.

Any fix for the Ancient Disruptors? They still use the scorpion attacks (WHY? ), just to instant magnetize while we get up (and it's even homing in) .

TL;DR: All Infested Units are broken. No need to play against infested anymore, it's boring and annoying at the same time.