Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.2 + 14.1.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

@ Staffgroupimage.pngDERebecca ~ Hotfix 14.1.2.1

• Fixed an issue with the Quanta’s Alt Fire projectile not blowing up correctly for clients.

...just reporting:  in Hotfix 14.1.2.1 has NOT yet fixed the animations for the secondary fire mode of the Quanta. Apparently the 'Cubes' never form....just "immediate explosions" soon as you hit the alt fire button...

...specific location(s) were the Earth set, farming for Kubrow Mods and eggs on E Prime Sector and other Earth missions.
    Just a heads up, ;)

CaptureQuanta1a_zps04b23ce4.png

CaptureQuanta2a_zpsfa8a75d2.png
Edited by Bladereap3r

Thanks for the updates.

Hotfix 14.1.2

Additions:

• Added a ‘Legacy Palettes: On/Off’ option in the UI to give players the option to revert all colour palettes to the pre-gamma fix state (find this in Gameplay tab Options)...

Nope now colours are too far washed out/too light, and we lost all markers to say which colour swatch we are currently using.  It also doesnt update automatically and you have to go in and manually try to set it up again.

Here is a tip the valentine darkest red was a black-red (as in so dark a red to almost be black but clearly still a red) not the Dark red it currently is.  Ice darkest blue was a black-blue (as in so dark a blue to almost be black but clearly still a blue) not the dark blue it is now.   Looks like the gamma may need to be reduced by about 20%-30%.

Edited by Loswaith

When will we get a fix for volatile runners?

During defense missions, if a runner is blown up using the Penta, Ogris or other exploding weapon, the resulting blast does astounding damage to the cryopod. However, when you kill a runner via arrows or "bullets", the resulting explosion does hardly any damage to the pod (compared to an explosive kill).

• Added in new environmental hazards for Infested Ship Mobile Defense: Poison Gas will now appear and deal Damage over Time while you are defending, you will have to seek out the ‘vent gas’ panel to disperse the hazard!

You' serious? So given are the infested that tend to hoard energy disruptors and you make them even more annoying. I understand that people liked playing against infested before but don't worry, those times have passed some time ago - nobody in my vicinity enjoys playing against them anymore so no need to further raise the hatred towards infested missions...

Honestly, during nightmare missions you can kill to get health back. Here, you cannot - you will depend on finding some panel who knows where and I have a feeling that everyone will lose the same amount of health thus making the maps impossible for frames with low health. Energy leech and disruptor effects are already "to-be-trashed" stuff and you want to go further than those... Yes, it's my opinion, who knows if people agree with me - but I have a feeling that many does (mostly due to the "we do" answers on Teamspeak from my clanmates).

Edited by K_Shiro

Thankyou for the colour options DE. That is fantastic. Always great to have the option!

EDIT: Oh, I see they aren't actually the same as before :/

Well, they fixed the problem with gamma correction. No doubt this fixed colors completely - the colors we now have ARE the original colors; only fixed to what they were supposed to be in the first place.

The alternate "gamma incorrected" colors now offered were more than likely the devs trying to recreate those old colors.

Banshee sonar fix still pending

Like someone mentioned: Antimatter drop no longer works either

Bunch of difficult to reproduce matchmaker problems with squad disconnecting and stuff still pending

EASY TO REPRODUCE GAMEBREAKING UI LOCK AFTER INVITING SOMEONE THOUGH RIGHT-CLICKING IN CHAT AFTER EXITING A MISSION IS STILL NOT FIXED FFS! WTF, this crap is still there, are you kidding me? Not only is it gamebreaking, but it's 100% frikkin reliably reproducible! OMG I am so sick of this.

Thanks for the fixes.

Edited by Megakoresh

The energy color doesn't change with the Dendra armor. Tried changing it on the attachments and the warframe itself. No dice. Not a major bug compared to the UI bugs I'm still getting (overlapping, can't exit things, and usually end up with a logout that in turn ends up with an Alt + F4 due to forever blackscreen), but thought I'd mention it.

Hotfix 14.1.2

Additions:

• Added a ‘Legacy Palettes: On/Off’ option in the UI to give players the option to revert all colour palettes to the pre-gamma fix state (find this in Gameplay 

LOOOL that epic moment when this comes and ive already re-colored all frames and all weapons /sentinels sets A and B all items total of 37

XD o id wish it came along with the gamma change 

Hotfix 14.1.2

Additions:

• Added in new environmental hazards for Infested Ship Mobile Defense: Poison Gas will now appear and deal Damage over Time while you are defending, you will have to seek out the ‘vent gas’ panel to disperse the hazard!

Are you DE making the game harder on purpose? Energy draining eximuses, magnetic proc eximuses (those who make energy disappear) and Ancient Disrupters were annoying enough... Now this? What will be tommorow? Energy draining corpus turrets? Or underground infested spikes draining energy and dealing toxin damage? This is just getting ridiculous... And don't frikin try defend DE without good arguments. I'll ignore every frikin 5 year old's quote saying "*start* it's not like that *end*".

I'd really like to see DE reply to this comment. And see them going without billions of plat which u can see on every devstream when they show their menu...

PS: I forgot to mention arc traps and another thing that drains energy (can you believe it?) frikin' sensor bars... Oh my frikin gosh the only thing stopping me from speedruns (except laser trap doors and co-op locked doors [why even does coop doors exist? DE thinks that their every idea is so good that they can't stop from adding it to game?])... Oh my frikin' gosh... I have no words for that anymore...

Edited by RadioLarity

Are you DE making the game harder on purpose? Energy draining eximuses, magnetic proc eximuses (those who make energy disappear) and Ancient Disrupters were annoying enough... Now this? What will be tommorow? Energy draining corpus turrets? Or underground infested spikes draining energy and dealing toxin damage? This is just getting ridiculous... And don't frikin try defend DE without good arguments. I'll ignore every frikin 5 year old's quote saying "*start* it's not like that *end*".

I'd really like to see DE reply to this comment. And see them going without billions of plat which u can see on every devstream when they show their menu...

It is starting to get worrying, I agree. I can only imagine how hard it can be for caster frames who rely on their energy.

• Added a ‘Legacy Palettes: On/Off’ option in the UI to give players the option to revert all colour palettes to the pre-gamma fix state (find this in Gameplay tab Options).

So, I toggled this, hit "default color" on my warframe, and they look washed out like they used to.

Then I toggled it back off, hit "default color" and.... they're still washed out. What happened?!?