Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Biggest Pet Peeve In Warframe?

Dresden_

But black and white is great!

Those 2 colors represent all of the colors, and none of them. White is the equal presence of every color, black is the presence of no colors and at 0 brightness. It packs the entire color spectrum into 2 colors. 

How can anyone dislike that?

i would not say dislike it. dosent matter to me what color someone has, but black white without any color is a bit boring i think. but how i say, every one should can use the colors he like ;)

I hate hallway heroes/doorway heroes/whatever you call them. I don't like trolling, but they are the reason Switch Teleport is in my deck. I generally following 2 main rules in Kappa

1. Don't be a hallway hero

2. Don't be a bad one and die.

Mirage. And anyone spamming a bloody Ogris. Yes, I know, it's a rocket launcher, but I don't care. Your explosions all over the place -kill- my frame rate and honestly make me wish I could reach through the screen to strangle you.

The drop rate on certain stances. Gleaming Talon being a good example. I have farmed for that stance for nearly two months, and never had it drop. This annoys me greatly.

FUSION. Dear Gods, don't get me started on that. The mechanic is nice, yes, but either change the required energy per level to rank up (Serration, Vitality, Redirection) or make fusion cores fall like rain during missions.

Fusion cores. I can never keep enough of these in stock, ever. I've gone on core farms in the Afterlife for days, just to watch some 100+ cores and 90k of my money vanish attempting to fill the little blue bar under my mod.

Rushers. Gods, those players annoy me. You wanna speed run? Play solo. My slow, tanky self will quite happily make you wait while I trudge along, because I want to collect things, not blow through a map like I'm snorting coke off a hooker's &#!.

Interestingly enough, my biggest pet peeve is the fact that farming frames solo has become a nightmarish full time job. 

I remember back when I did that...It took a while, but it was ranking that was a bother, having 5-6 Warframes to rank and it really burned me out. Now that all of my Warframes are rank 30, I can pick and choose which one whenever. Having options is nice.

What's wrong with Excal?

They are, by in large, the worst players in the game. Like I have said, I have never met a single good one.

As soon as I see one, I know that the entire mission is going to be baby-sitting duty.  Most of the time they just run at enemies helplessly flailing with a melee weapon.  I think I have only ever seen one use a power, and he only did it once.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

They are, by in large, the worst players in the game. Like I have said, I have never met a single good one.

As soon as I see one, I know that the entire mission is going to be baby-sitting duty.  Most of the time they just run at enemies helplessly flailing with a melee weapon.  I think I have only ever seen one use a power, and he only did it once.

So you mean Mastery 1-4 players and not Excal himself.

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

People who play co-op games in a way that goes totally against co-op logic, ultimately being a hinderance to fellow allies more than enemies and hazards themselves.

But I have come to be able to ignore such behaviours, because there will be a time they will get into trouble, and I will leave them to deal with their trouble alone. You cannot but play Solo when you have such people around.

Because they obviously got Taxi'd and didn't earn their way up.

so? I played my way through the solar system and got to pluto as a rank 3. I wouldn't say it's obvious.

also, i dont see the issue with them being taxi'd there and not "earning" access to sechura. in fact, in that case I say good for them.

Edited by Legion-Shields

Pet peeve gotta to be those guys with toasters for machines.

Door way heroes ?

Nah I just let the game lose.

I have lost quite a number of Kappa games this way deliberately.

People expect a rank 15 to man up and be the hero for some reason, I just don't care.

The moment I see a door hero, be it rank 0 to rank 16, i just abandon the pod and follow his warframe for max xp gains.

That's it.

Edited by fatpig84

I know I'll get flamed for this, but Nyx using Chaos on the 1st few rounds of defense, especially infested.  I know, it's a great skill later on when even the Rhino is begging the enemy to pick a different target, but I don't want to hunt down every mob that's running off scared of their own shadow and hiding... Let them come!  I'll kill them bare handed if they scare you so much.

so? I played my way through the solar system and got to pluto as a rank 3. I wouldn't say it's obvious.

also, i dont see the issue with them being taxi'd there and not "earning" access to sechura. in fact, in that case I say good for them.

I literally got paired up with a MR1 with all default gear on, it turned my fun into a babysitting mission because he thought he could melee a Toxic Ancient :|

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

That would be the players, not the Warframe itself. 

So you mean Mastery 1-4 players and not Excal himself.

No, I mean Excal players of any level.  Even the ones I encounter all the way out at Neptune. I have never met  a good one and only ever seen one good one in a video, though that one was amazing because he used such a bad frame and gear and did so well anyway..

1. AFK players who join a Sechura mission.

2. Players that start fights about someone using a specific warframe and that it sucks.

3. Nova`s evaporating everything after asking to stop using ulti`s when I`m desecrating bodies with other Nekros players or players who are interested in specific mods. 

No, I mean Excal players of any level.  Even the ones I encounter all the way out at Neptune. I have never met  a good one and only ever seen one good one in a video, though that one was amazing because he used such a bad frame and gear and did so well anyway..

That is still the players, not the Warframe itself. 

Excal isn't bad frame just bad players