Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Biggest Pet Peeve In Warframe?

Dresden_

For the most part, I'm a pretty open minded and tolerant person when it comes to other players.  I'll happily instruct players who just don't seem to know better.  I'll answer any question I know the answer to.  I'll wait patiently at the end of the level while another player opens crates or lockers...  But there's one thing I just cannot stand...  I'm not sure who I should be more mad at, DE for the $&*&*#(%& mission starting mechanics or the player who knowingly subjects the rest of his party to this...

I'm talking about:

After a minute of waiting and still seeing this:

jqbsfoB.jpg

My pet peeve about warframe is seeing Below Mastery Rank 8 people in my group on sechura and other high level missions

Just curious, why does that bother you?  I knew all there was to know about the game by the time I hit Mastery 4.  It's not like this is a deep game where inexperience will hurt you on Planetary missions.

Mirages who are convinced that a flying disco ball is amusing to other players. It's not.

I'm starting to think Mirage is my second biggest pet peeve.  Between disco balls and Mirror Penta/Ogris/Angstrum/Etc., it makes any mission totally tedious.

Edited by Dresden_

I'm getting tired of seeing players MR1-2 with Prime gear...I thought that was late game? Well, to be fair, they're usually MR3-4. I thought the Void meant something, a challenge. Seems that it isn't anymore. I also get annoyed when people hate a Warframe and/or weapon, either they don't know how to adapt to the play style or are too biased.

EDIT: People not going for life support in Survival, tired of being the only one doing it EVER. 

Edited by NeyoWargear

I'm getting tired of seeing players MR1-2 with Prime gear...I thought that was late game? Well, to be fair, they're usually MR3-4. I thought the Void meant something, a challenge. Seems that it isn't anymore. I also get annoyed when people hate a Warframe and/or weapon, either they don't know how to adapt to the play style or are too biased. 

I share the pet peeve about people hating warframes or weapons. Especially since Im one of the players that can play any type of frame and use any weapon.

Noobs wasting O2 capsules in survival. 

And this.

I share the pet peeve about people hating warframes or weapons. Especially since Im one of the players that can play any type of frame and use any weapon.

And this.

Whenever a whee lad or lass asks me what's the best Warframe. I respond, "Every Warframe has a purpose and a play style. Learn both. Adapt or die."

Edited by NeyoWargear

EDIT: People not going for life support in Survival, tired of being the only one doing it EVER. 

trading happened my friend

Noobs wasting O2 capsules in survival. 

Such Sabotage seriously, match just starts first LS comes up......."Life Support Activated". Time and time again it happens. at least once everyday. I shouldn't have to tell everyone at the start of every match "Please don't hit LS until around 35%"