Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Frame Cycle

Nervara

i hope nova and valkyr NEVER!! get primed just to P!sss you guys of if they decide to prime nova or valkyr they better have a damn good lore explanation 

Ok just stop stop stop there...

Every time I see these things I feel some education needs to be in order.

DE have never said they are not going to do X frame as a prime. 

Secondly, what lore reasons? There is no lore reason why X frame cannot be primed.

Nova used to have a silly in-game tooltip saying it was product of research by tenno high council. However this was just a subtle nod to the actual designer council that picked almost everything about Nova. That tool tip is GONE and so Nova is just another frame now. 

Valkyr as we know/see her is a product of Corpus experimentation on a frame they captured. There could easily be a "prime" version of the frame. I will admit the abilities would not make as much sense. However it can be excused by saying the the prime version was in a very traumatic conflict back in the Orokin vs Sentient war. However it would not have the "peeled" look that valkyr has. 

Back to thread. 

Trinity should be next as she is sorely lacking. Based on how the last three prime access have run the next frame will available, approximately on, September 24th. 

Edited by MDRLOz

2 prime females Warframes next? They just released a new female Warframe, now you get 2 prime female ones? Not saying it's a bad thing at all if people are thinking that. shouldn't it be one male and female prime version though?

Edited by GGStorm

2 prime females Warframes next? They just released a new female Warframe, now you get 2 prime female ones? Not saying it's a bad thing at all if people are thinking that. shouldn't it be one male and female prime version though?

Nope, its always been 2 male and 2 female.

So the prime variants come in gender cycles of two right? Excalibur, Frost then Mag and Ember and now Rhino and Loki. That means the next two will be female frames correct? I', guessing Syren, Nyx or Nova will be the next set. 

Yes. They confirmed this a long time ago.

Excal, Frost, Mag, Ember, Rhino, Loki, girl, girl, male, male, girl, girl, male, male, ect.

Rebecca also confirmed that the statement of 'Frames after Vauban not getting Primes was a myth/was false/DE never said that, and that "newer" ones like Nova would take a long time to get Primed.

Ok just stop stop stop there...

Every time I see these things I feel some education needs to be in order.

DE have never said they are not going to do X frame as a prime. 

Secondly, what lore reasons? There is no lore reason why X frame cannot be primed.

Nova used to have a silly in-game tooltip saying it was product of research by tenno high council. However this was just a subtle nod to the actual designer council that picked almost everything about Nova. That tool tip is GONE and so Nova is just another frame now. 

Valkyr as we know/see her is a product of Corpus experimentation on a frame they captured. There could easily be a "prime" version of the frame. I will admit the abilities would not make as much sense. However it can be excused by saying the the prime version was in a very traumatic conflict back in the Orokin vs Sentient war. However it would not have the "peeled" look that valkyr has. 

Back to thread. 

Trinity should be next as she is sorely lacking. Based on how the last three prime access have run the next frame will available, approximately on, September 24th. 

DE said any frame ​Eligible to be primed will be primed. eligible can be interrupted in many ways and valkyr and nova arnt like all the other frames they have/had lore about their creation so they dont sound very eligible to be primed, and a dex nova would make much more sense because we cant just unsee and unread the lore that was given to us for a brief moment and if they do decide to prime valkyr if she would have different abilities and stats so it would be a completly different frame

Yes. They confirmed this a long time ago.

Excal, Frost, Mag, Ember, Rhino, Loki, girl, girl, male, male, girl, girl, male, male, ect.

Rebecca also confirmed that the statement of 'Frames after Vauban not getting Primes was a myth/was false/DE never said that, and that "newer" ones like Nova would take a long time to get Primed.

DE said any frame ​Eligible to be primed will be primed. eligible can be interrupted in many ways and valkyr and nova arnt like all the other frames they have/had lore about their creation so they dont sound very eligible to be primed, and a dex nova would make much more sense because we cant just unsee and unread the lore that was given to us for a brief moment and if they do decide to prime valkyr if she would have different abilities and stats so it would be a completly different frame

These posts are correct.

i hope nova and valkyr NEVER!! get primed just to P!sss you guys of if they decide to prime nova or valkyr they better have a damn good lore explanation 

You are cynical. Yes, while it may be "unconventional," or not by lore standards, it is DE's game. They can do whatever they please, albeit with community intervention. Primes after Vauban can happen.

28gzaye.jpg

Proof is in the pudding.

Edited by Zeus154