The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top 5 Things To Spend Plat. On?

QuasarDecimari

lets pretend i just made an account, the first thing i might wanna get for plat are Weapon and Warframe Slots.

after that a few potatoes.

and after that...well because most stuff can be farmed, and stacked up if you really want to.

i guess i get myself cosmetics. nothing wrong with looking cool, right?

so uhh, in short:

1.Weapon Slots

2.Warframe Slots.

3.Blue Potatoes.

4.Golden Potatoes.

5.Cosmetics

but in the end, it's your platin, buy what you want, but if you buy certain things, someone will facepalm because of it

(oh god, i will never forget what i used my free plat for...rushing rhino...i just couldn't wait for my first frame, COULD I?!

for everyone who just started playing warframe, DO NOT give your free plat away for rushing items, you WILL regret it someday)

Edited by Lizzardtong

1. Warframe slots. This allows you to be more flexible in group compsitions. Don't have a lot of CC, grab Nyx or Hydriod. Need to protect an objective from gunfire? Take frost or volt. Warframe slots just allow you to be much more versatile

2. Weapon slots. Much like warframe slots weapon slots allow you to be more versatile.

3. Kubrow stasis slots. Once again versatility. Luckily theres only 4 different breeds of Kubrow so you only need to buy two extra.

4. Rare mods. It allows for a lot of refined builds on weapons/warframes so you can perform better and lets face it some of these mods are bloody impossible to get without trading for them or spending weeks farming. Ive been farming since Kubrows came out and I still havnt gotten a bite mod

5. Cosmetics. So far Ive only bought 2 syndanas and 1 color pallete. Im pretty happy with those because they let me stand apart from the rest of the players

Things that I dont think are worthwhile include warframes, weapons,forma, and potatoes. Those can be earned in game

now now, we all know that we should buy.

forma's and potatoes for our Bratons and Lato!

oh, and of course. always rush when we craft something. i mean, who has time for that?

I potatoed both my Bratons and Latos. What's wrong with that? :P