Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Become A Forum Zombie....

Un1337ninj4

Pre-Destiny Beta I WAS SO EXCI.... -ahem-, very ecstatic about earning and throwing a full 21 Forma into Kubrows, maxing out the mods, having the REASON to log in everyday I've been craving because of them. So excited I finished putting 5 into my Huras for her complete build and hatched both my Sunika and Sahasa. Got lucky for some cool pelts too (That Sahasa is one TALL lady)! 

Post-Destiny Beta, I... I can log in, but even with my favorite gear, I just.... I can't play the game! That Sahasa hasn't even downed her first Forma-chow yet (level 24 borderline on 25) and the Sunika's barely level 8.. The entire game just feels exactly like it is, there's no real reason, I just... I can't find pleasure in those Burston Prime headshots anymore ;-; (I've always hated Boltor P despite it's total domination stat wise, but the Bursty P has always brought me fun).

I've been logging in to keep 'em stabilized and mashin' that happy E for animations, but overall that's really the most of it.

Even farming Bite, helping newbs, and T4 Survivals don't appeal to me. One's for my lovely ladies, one's for me m8s, and the other is for the lovely ladies and the m8s! But I feel no desire nor motivation post 1500 hours and having played Destiny... So now I traverse these and Bungies forums, seeking a fix to no avail. I need you, oh community I've grown to love, I need that hype train!

Edited by Un1337ninj4

I haven't played the game since U14's release, more or less. Its just the same old, same old. 

Quests were the only "cool" things that kept me entertained for a few hours tops. (excluding the time it took to craft Mirage parts). 

Wow, same for me!

Anyway,that's a classic case of "burnout".  Once it strikes (often due to too much gring), you need to take a break A.S.A.P. . When you'll come back, the game will have a nice flavour again... :)

Destiny tbh feels just like warframe except it has lore.......

the questing system in warframe is not what id expect from a questing system.

after at least 700 hours + in every TES game 500 hours in the mass effect trilogy  the lack of lore is whats killing me.

I have no reason to continue playing warframe except to grind new weapons for mastery.  i cant even bother with kubrows because i no longer have the credit income to maintain one let alone every type.

the fun in warframe is the forums. seeing what crazy build people come up with and trying it for myself or reading some venture that took a twist.

even then i cant feel entertained because some mod is going to disagree with what i say and im going to get forum banned. I already got 2 warnings because some mod didnt like me (thank god he isnt around anymore)

The real fun in warframe are the theory crafting threads.

thats just where im at. if the game had lore i could eat it up all day. ( i spent 6 hours theory crafting ME3 lore with my friend once, and several hours theory crafting GoT lol)

Destiny tbh feels just like warframe except it has lore.......

the questing system in warframe is not what id expect from a questing system.

after at least 700 hours + in every TES game 500 hours in the mass effect trilogy  the lack of lore is whats killing me.

I have no reason to continue playing warframe except to grind new weapons for mastery.  i cant even bother with kubrows because i no longer have the credit income to maintain one let alone every type.

the fun in warframe is the forums. seeing what crazy build people come up with and trying it for myself or reading some venture that took a twist.

even then i cant feel entertained because some mod is going to disagree with what i say and im going to get forum banned. I already got 2 warnings because some mod didnt like me (thank god he isnt around anymore)

The real fun in warframe are the theory crafting threads.

thats just where im at. if the game had lore i could eat it up all day. ( i spent 6 hours theory crafting ME3 lore with my friend once, and several hours theory crafting GoT lol)

Well I can say with confidence they are addressing that, just at a very leisurely pace for when the game releases.

Anyway,that's a classic case of "burnout".  Once it strikes (often due to too much gring), you need to take a break A.S.A.P. . When you'll come back, the game will have a nice flavour again... :)

I've taken many Burnout breaks before, none have ever been this horrifying.

DAMMIT YOU GOT GHOST EDITION? ~Calms down~ Heeey you should invite me over to play one day! I don't have a knife behind my back or anyth- It'll be fuuuun!

You'd get along well with YandereSamantha...

Gotta love that Dinklebot :D

Edited by Un1337ninj4

Warframe won't have to compete with Destiny they said. It wont affect the us they said. Stop worrying they said. You can't compare them they said. Now whose the madman?

The problem is you can't really compare them, you can't compare Destiny with anything except Maybe Borderlands on the completely stripped model, Maybe Halo in the "feel", and MAYBE Mass Effect on the artstyle. Other than that it's just DESTINY

Destiny was developed without the excessive need for constant 'content update'.

MMOs operate on a different level.

The two are not incomparable, but, despite my distaste for this game, I can't say there's very much difference DE could make.

It could be better here, but it isn't, and they 'want' to make money, so this method is more convenient for them until a better one arises.

Destiny was developed without the excessive need for constant 'content update'.

MMOs operate on a different level.

The two are not incomparable, but, despite my distaste for this game, I can't say there's very much difference DE could make.

It could be better here, but it isn't, and they 'want' to make money, so this method is more convenient for them until a better one arises.

You speak as though we are not testing Warframe as an incomplete game. :3

And with Destiny getting a 10 year life cycle I'm expecting some changes on-the-fly like with Warframe.

You speak as though we are not testing Warframe as an incomplete game. :3

And with Destiny getting a 10 year life cycle I'm expecting some changes on-the-fly like with Warframe.

I think it's pushing it to call the majority of the players 'testers' at all, really.

Fair point, but, the fact Destiny looks good and plays well doesn't really make Warframe any better or worse.

It's just bad, period. 

Edited by LadyScootaloo

I think it's pushing it to call the majority of the players 'testers' at all, really.

It's just bad, period.

True...

I love my DE creation. I've just hit that Iron wall again and this time I don't know if I CAN return after 9/9.

Edited by Un1337ninj4