Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

I hope this isn't asking too much, but is there a chance of making a youtube video cutting to different clips finding these? Just might be easier than singular images is all.

How do you think how much time 1 man need to do video like this?

I hope this isn't asking too much, but is there a chance of making a youtube video cutting to different clips finding these? Just might be easier than singular images is all.

It would be very VERY good, but it would also be a huge amount of work, so I think it's a work that will only be done after finding every one of them.

In an effort to find the missing Kuria I have done a pretty extensive research in Archwing and except if I have been fooled by the lighting and missed one within the flame of the wrecked Corpus ship I think there is none in this tileset, or maybe one in a room I didn't get. Anyway, it was fun, a lot of holes in the map allowing to fly in the infinity of space AND even a bit of the test room texture (you know, the one Steve was so proud about, with squares, and when you look closer you see squares within squares, and square within square ^^).

Hope the missing ones are not in conclave maps ><

Edited by Neofaucheur

In an effort to find the missing Kuria I have done a pretty extensive research in Archwing and except if I have been fooled by the lighting and missed one within the flame of the wrecked Corpus ship I think there is none in this tileset, or maybe one in a room I didn't get. Anyway, it was fun, a lot of holes in the map allowing to fly in the infinity of space AND even a bit of the test room texture (you know, the one Steve was so proud about, with squares, and when you look closer you see squares within squares, and square within square ^^).

Hope the missing ones are not in conclave maps ><

I wonder if we should just coordinate a huge hunting effort, have groups of people go into a mission and find every little nook and cranny in a given mission. I've been trying my hardest to find new Kuria from the Corpus outpost and Grineer Asteroid base tilesets, but I've yet to find anything.

After scanning 39 Kuria I got the little laurel icon in the codex signifying the entry is complete. However, the undiscovered versers weren't revealed and I still have 17 more to scan.

NXRu8AI.jpg?1

yeah is a bug (i think) look at your profile stats > scan > kuria .. its count all kuira (also u scan again) 

This happened to me after 47, now I'm at 48. The Kuria glow green and are much easier to locate now, much like any other target that has been scanned to full.

yeah is a (cheat) better way to find the Kuria :D 

maybe a will do this again but only with the kuria and a guide to find it.

here can u find my old videos 

I'm having trouble finding the Kuria 2-2 (Admist the great war) in the jupiter gas city. No matter how much I look, can't seem to find any tile that resembles the one in the picture. I'd appreciate if someone could take a few more pictures of the area so its easier to recognise. 

I'm having trouble finding the Kuria 2-2 (Admist the great war) in the jupiter gas city. No matter how much I look, can't seem to find any tile that resembles the one in the picture. I'd appreciate if someone could take a few more pictures of the area so its easier to recognise. 

Ka6ElFB.jpg

Does this help at all?

Ka6ElFB.jpg

Does this help at all?

This does make the room easier to identify, however I have never encountered this room in the 20 runs I did in Jupiter capture and exterminate to find it. What mission did you do and how often do you find this room?

EDIT: Nevermind, finally found it. Thanks for the help!

Edited by The_Webster

While getting your kuria to glow green makes them easier to spot, it sacrifices your ability to use radar pings with your default scanner to know when one is nearby. (Granted you have nearly every other item in the game maxed out in scans)

While getting your kuria to glow green makes them easier to spot, it sacrifices your ability to use radar pings with your default scanner to know when one is nearby. (Granted you have nearly every other item in the game maxed out in scans)

The Simaris scanner will still pick them up with beeps. You just have to clear out everything else in the area.

So, how many of these are there that can crash your game? So far I'm only aware of two.

One in the Deception room for Grineer Galleon and the most recent in the Sealabs tileset.

As far as I know you should be able to scan the Galleon one just fine.

Running test to confirm.

Edit: It seems to be working.

Edited by Jeloxale

Found another - part of the 13th set meaning they may also be in the Grineer shipyards.

Its found on top of the pipes in this tileset

What mission type were you playing? I've been having issues finding this tile to spawn and apparently theres 2 kurias in that tileset now that i look at the screen i was mentioning earlier. One you screened seems to be this one http://i.imgur.com/9Rwq2Nk.jpg posted in OP at least it looks like it considering the minimap matches location

As far as I know you should be able to scan the Galleon one just fine.

Running test to confirm.

Edit: It seems to be working.

Ah, I was told previously that it crashes your game. I guess someone got it confused with another then.