Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Man At Arms: Community Event Help

SWAT_Omega

I will get strait to the Point "Literally". There is a show on youtube called Man At Arms they are a blacksmith that make Professional made Weapons and made weapons/armor for movies. Now they have a series where they make weapons that the community ask in the comments, they made the Ork axe from skyrim, adventure time swords, as well a functional Diamond sword from Minecraft. All of them done on a forge and all functional pieces

So I'm here today is after the next weapon for the series we should see if we can get one of the many Melee Weapons from Warframe to be made. Now I have seen many of the models of the weapons made by community, but what I ask should we all work together and see one of DE melee weapons forged in real life.

But one of the weapons can be made and it should be the melee Weapon that best represents the Warframe franchise. The one and only Skana should be the weapon to be forged. It may not be the best weapon, but it was, for most of us, the first melee weapon we had be the first to be brought to real life forged.

What do you guys think Should the Skana be forged in real life or should it be another melee weapon?

Edit 1: By the Look of the Comments It seems the Skana and Glaive are the most popular.

Edited by SWAT_Omega