Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipers Are Getting Buffed Next Week. Now Its Your Chance To Release The Primed Chamber De

Shin

Send a pm to Reb and ask her about the plans to release this mod in the drop tables. Post the answer here. I am waiting.

You can do that im since i know the answer. Its you who wants to know that. Stop sending childish responses you are deraling the thead.

You can do that im since i know the answer. Its you who wants to know that. Stop sending childish responses you are deraling the thead.

I know that answer, too, that's why I want to see anything where you can found your critics on my initiate comment.

You wanted to debilitate my words through this reference - show me it. I am not treating you like a child, my dear.

This thread has no actual value (no offence on your idea and the wish to post it however - but there are hundreds similar begging for the release).

The main "intention" have been described in the OP and everything, that could be said constructively about this topic, was said in the first answer. It should have been closed on that point for good

Edited by -ExT-AtLasVegas

I might be in the minority on this, but the question comes to mind, is there even a case for sniper rifles to be in this game? 

I mean, with the current style of play and mission objectives I haven't really seen a use with the cramped hallways and tilesets for a one shot one kill rifle in a game setup for fast paced combat.

I might be in the minority on this, but the question comes to mind, is there even a case for sniper rifles to be in this game? 

I mean, with the current style of play and mission objectives I haven't really seen a use with the cramped hallways and tilesets for a one shot one kill rifle in a game setup for fast paced combat.

The only items off the table are the founder's items.

Moot because you want it to be? Okie dokie mod.

And CBT vandal gift(s). And Snipetron(s). And any item that wasn't migrated from PC to PS4.

And by moot I meant that your statement doesn't really hold true (it doesn't suck for me) because until DE says otherwise, it's exclusive. Treating a "Give us Primed Chamber Please" thread as a confirmation that it's getting released is silly, which is what your statement succinctly implied you were doing.

DE said exclusive until further notice. Which means it's exclusive until they decide otherwise, which is very much different than the promise they made about founders and CBT vandal gift(s) being exclusive forever.

Just saying.

The only items off the table are the founder's items.

Moot because you want it to be? Okie dokie mod.

He meant that your sentence doesn't make any sense. Letter13 mentioned that he is not a fan of this idea and there are no plans of releasing this mod any time in future in the free droptables. So he can't be sad about anything, that won't exist.

Edited by -ExT-AtLasVegas

Maybe it's time to sell my PC. I bought it after a night of drinking (what else is new right?) for 2.5k. If DE could just not release it for a week after the buffs, so I can double my money..I'll promise not to be a belligerent jerk for a week.

Don't they already sell on PC for 5k? O.o

How about we promise not to be a belligerent jerk always? :D

He meant that your sentence doesn't make any sense. Letter13 mentioned that he is not a fan of this idea and there are no plans of releasing this mod any time in future in the free droptables. So he can't be sad about anything, that won't exist.

He didn't specify in the drop table, he said re-released in general.

Which it will be, sorry that you're upset about it.

And CBT vandal gift(s). And Snipetron(s). And any item that wasn't migrated from PC to PS4.

And by moot I meant that your statement doesn't really hold true (it doesn't suck for me) because until DE says otherwise, it's exclusive. Treating a "Give us Primed Chamber Please" thread as a confirmation that it's getting released is silly, which is what your statement succinctly implied you were doing.

DE said exclusive until further notice. Which means it's exclusive until they decide otherwise, which is very much different than the promise they made about founders and CBT vandal gift(s) being exclusive forever.

Just saying.

Im glad youre shutting that guy up but to be fair here

Its near certain it will be rereleased in time

With the coming sniper buff its becoming a quick candidate for rerelease though somehow i feel like it wont happen any time soon

Don't they already sell on PC for 5k? O.o

How about we promise not to be a belligerent jerk always? :D

they're valued at that, per say. However getting a buyer with who possesses plat, credits, and interest is different, maybe I'll ask 7k.

And no. :P

Edited by DirkDeadeye

Im glad youre shutting that guy up but to be fair here

Its near certain it will be rereleased in time

With the coming sniper buff its becoming a quick candidate for rerelease though somehow i feel like it wont happen any time soon

I'm glad that you're glad, buddy.

Oh for the love of High Father, no, please for pities sake don't release that mod again. I'm a completionists and even I don't want that mod in the game. It was a reward for those who stuck with the game and really tested its mettle in closed-beta, I tip my hat to them and hope they enjoy it. Besides, most of you who get it won't even use it, it's just for you to say you "have the best sniper mod".

Oh for the love of High Father, no, please for pities sake don't release that mod again. I'm a completionists and even I don't want that mod in the game. It was a reward for those who stuck with the game and really tested its mettle in closed-beta, I tip my hat to them and hope they enjoy it. Besides, most of you who get it won't even use it, it's just for you to say you "have the best sniper mod".

Exactly.

Let the Primed Chamber mod SLEEP IN THE VAULT!