Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grustrag, I Hate You.

.GryphonPrime.

I hate it when they decide to show up when I feel like leveling a weapon or a frame from unranked during a solo mission.

Ok. May i know what i you talking about?

He's talking about the huge difference in difficulty of G3 compared to the regular Grineer riff raff that you happen to kill droves and droves of.

Edited by Steelfeathers

How about whole levels of Grustrag, Stalker, and Harvester clones? Call it... The Gauntlet. It's nothing but a simple Extermination mission, so good luck! The downside is that their item pools have been adjusted accordingly, to prevent folks from auto getting all parts to everything on the first run through it. :D

How about whole levels of Grustrag, Stalker, and Harvester clones? Call it... The Gauntlet. It's nothing but a simple Extermination mission, so good luck! The downside is that their item pools have been adjusted accordingly, to prevent folks from auto getting all parts to everything on the first run through it. :D

As long as I know they're coming ahead of time it's fine.  It's when they decide to attack me on my infestation-fighting frame I hate.

Edited by Aramanth

This ain't vindictus. 

Oh yes, it'll be a specific Dark Sector mission, Nightmare node, void, derelict, or alert, so you'd be able to gear up properly for hordes of them being thrown at you. :3

I had to look up Vindictus, which looks alright, but perhaps a better analogy would be Dark Souls. XD

I find them way too easy because they're susceptible to CC attacks. They haven't actually killed them yet, because every time they've shown up I've been using my heavily formad gear for lulz, and I generally take them all apart piece by piece while giggling. Most cases a friend was with me too, also with several forma'd guns and it really becomes a "Who can gib them the hardest" contest.

They are fun though, and I love the idea behind them.

Them buggers came and attacked my helpless Volt when I was leveling Quanta (solo). I managed to kill two of them, but the third got to me.

Oddly enough, if you kill their leader first, they can't, and won't put the bolt on you, even if you're downed. I was ambushed by them while egg hunting the other day and simultaneously leveling some weapons. Best weapon I had at the time was despair, and it wasn't even max rank. So I fought them, mind you I was playing solo, the first one I kill was the leader and about 20 seconds later I'm downed by the shotgun guy. Went through the whole bleed out and revived to finish off the the shield one since I killed the shotgun one while bleeding out. Point is, target their leader first.

G3 is pretty harmless if you have CC or Hysteria. Since my main is Valkyr and player her 90% of the time, I usually just rip them apart while the others pump them full of lead. Or plasma. They got my only once when I was leveling gear and my proto-excal.

I mostl am sad by the fact they are not used better. I would like to know their story and others like them.

In a future quest perhaps, like Ties that bind, or a flash back in time would be even cooler.

Surely their tale would be a interesting one, especially ftom the Grineer point of view.

Will never happen but still.