Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leaving For Destiny...i Think Not

(PSN)Joshuaalt

Sorry but I am sick of hearing that the community is going to be leaving for Destiny and how U14 (PS4) won't matter once Destiny comes out.

I myself cannot care less about Destiny and am sticking by the side of the Tenno.

I am not saying that there is not other games I would love to play but this games has help me with my online Rage problem and for that I love DE and will sick by their side until Uncharted 4. Oh course there are also other games I would like to play "The Order 1886", "Deep Down" and "Uncharted Triligy PS4" but will always come back to warframe, until Uncharted 4 multiplayer and there might be a possibility that U4 might make me rage so hard that I chose to go back to warframe.

All I am saying is...Not everyone is leaving.

If a science fiction game is released, then literally everyone will leave their science fiction game in favor of that new science fiction game.

This is fact.

And it will always be fact.

Forever.

The-Sandlot-FOREVER.gif

This blatant sarcasm is brought to you by the letter S.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

I am leaving for destiny. I am tired of warframe

Can I have your stuff?

I remember seeing a video of it a while ago as well as the main site's info.  They had, what, three character types that didn't really look different?  Eh, it reminded me too much of Halo if imagined by the guys who did Fallout.

im still waiting on lore for warframe. i wont leave coimpletely til its there. 5 minute reads every other update dont count as lore either.

Hopefully destiny's lore holds me over until DE constructs a decent lore for warframe..... kinda tired of waiting for it.

people always are comparing the two, when they don't have much in common except the fact that they are both sci-fi, one is a cooperate 3rd person shooter, where the other one is a first person mmo. they are different genres and should not be compared like they are.  

I don't understand why people can't just play both, because that is what I will be doing. 

It's not like just because a new game that is similar to warframe comes out everyone needs to migrate.

Besides, the only similarity is that Destiny and Warframe are both sci-fi shooters.

I don't understand why people can't just play both, because that is what I will be doing. 

It's not like just because a new game that is similar to warframe comes out everyone needs to migrate.

Besides, the only similarity is that Destiny and Warframe are both sci-fi shooters.

Devil's Advocate:

Because farming takes up a lot of time that people only have so much of, and Destiny has drop rates not balanced around trying to get you to buy things from a cash shop instead.  Destiny is just more polished at this point as well.