The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That One Single Thing In Warframe That Makes You Cringe

NoeleVeerod

The fact that people say that the fraze Ninja's play for free, and don't underestand that you have to play like a Ninja at the start of the game or you get destroyed.

So the fraze is correct saying, that if you aren't playing like a ninja when you first play warframe, your going to end up paying for plat so you can actually do damage, since MK1 Braton does no damage.

#conspiracy

Also, the fact that Kubrows can't stay as puppies forever.... their just so cute. ;-;

What is your one flaw in Warframe that makes you cringe?

Be it a bug, a (missing) feature, spit it out and ease your pain.

Being at 100% health/shields => getting knocked down two or three times in a row inside a toxic cloud while being attacked by a dozen crawlers => being at 0% health/shields.

Oh, god. What did they do with the UI. Sure, it was a bit simplistic but it *worked* on PC very well. Now this current fiasco pretty much makes the game totally unplayable and I am not even kidding. Not even in my worst nightmares have I ever though the consolisation of PC games could get this bad and ugly. I mean holy crap, could the UI possibly get any worse than this? Definitely worst I have ever seen during my 30 year gaming 'career'.

There are so many I can't choose 1

Ordis' constant babbling. (+ the radio guy. I want to kill him soooooo bad. Let me turn off the damned ship audio.) 

Amazing that no one mentioned it...

My biggest issue? There is absolutely no reason for 80% of what the Tenno do. It's like Vor and Alad V are the only villains I have a motivation to go after... Vor stole my stuff and Alad V is butchering my fellow Tenno. Everything else is... I run and shoot and stab and run and shoot and stab. Why is the Jackal on Venus, anyway?

Now, I know this issue is slowly being fixed. Update 14 took huge strides into actually giving a narrative to the game, but I still mention the problem because Update 14 is only 10% of the narrative. Adding "lore" in the Codex does not count. More quests and narrative will come, but until then I have this nagging in my mind that this game is just an RNG simulator (Warfarm, as I have heard it called).

This is so true. Because of the lack of any narrative or storyline I'm following it makes the RNG nature of everything worse and literally makes this game Warfarm.

Also, their noises on the ship. Between them and...

THE RADIO DUDE! Holy good lord do I want to slap him with my Galatine!

How stalker attacks you when your leveling gear when no one else is around.

Trollers who jump in the match and use life support at 96% ( im talking rank 7 players +)

I swear he only comes for me when I decide to level my frame. Currently have a stalker proc from literally every boss in the game, he hasn't come yet but I guarantee he will when I decide to forma my Rhino Prime.

Disruptors

Why punish power-focused Frames and Builds?

If anything this punishes power strength builds and makes power efficiency the only way to go

I literally haven't run flow on anything since the first day they were changed. Also the fact that you'll be in a defense, get swarmed, the 15 enemies around you start to hit you as you try to defend the cryopod, disruptor scorpions you from 30m away, parasitic eximus is draining energy in an AOE. It literally takes you from 415 to 0 energy in 3 seconds. 

A lot of things are vying for my One Thing... but I am going with...

The recent UI overhaul.
All of it

I cannot think of ONE SINGLE THING that I like about the new UI. The ship and views were nice for 2 days. Now I just want to be able to get from the post login screen to ingame in 3 clicks like I used to. It now takes 7. Also the solar map system is extremely unintuitive now and way less usable.

The flaw of having the flaws of warframe which each updates creates even more flaws. I'm starting to wonder if the flaws are RNG based too.

I honestly wuldn't be surprised if RNG turned out to be the Illuminati and it was making all the bugs in some kind of conspiracy.

Having zero control over the parkour system thus making me fail rank 8 test twice, because character decided to climb over the wall they were supposed to run on and rolls off platforms while landing costing tries just for succeeding >.>

The parkour system. Please. Parkour 2.0. I'm sure space gundam battles will be awesome and I'm excited but all I want is the base game to work.

encrypted drop tables and ridiculous RNG.

>.> ....Sheldon.

And the cherry to top off the terrible cake. THE. MOTHERFREAKIN. R.N.GODDAMNED.G

Sorry Sheldon but I have to hate you on principle for this. 

/Rant over

I apologise for the super long post

Edited by HalcyonH66

Almost every Ash player, a lot of Rhino players, red and black color scheme, melee only, bow users, dogs, animations, bugs, game design, UI, lore, market prices, amount of grind and RNG.
This entire game and it's community.

Ancients pulling one in every direction and disrupters

Ancients Aura sometimes

ridiculous amount of slash proc from grineer

RNG

The uselessness of MAG and the stupid levels of complexity for Saryn's venom ability 

wut

Edited by Aeon66