The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

well, unless they did changes to it. His Ult is some kind of phased void space where the enemies cant harm him and vice versa until they are in the same bubble. (AFAIK it moves with the frame) This was stated on last friday's devstream when they talked about the new frame.

I hope it's not too noticeable ingame, otherwise I'll need an alt helmet asap.

Plot twist, all his helms have hats :P

No franchise should be super-serial all the time. Show me one that is and I'll show you a boring one (hint, it's the same one!)

Star Wars?

sooooo.....no U15 this week right guys? ;D

its planned to come tomorrow at 9:00am EDT

Mirage and Limbo look like they are a part of the circus, and I looked at his profile< IS HE WEARING A HAT?

Has DE Lost THE (SPACE NINJA) Of Warframe, Now i admit they are loosing ideas, i don't blame them

but seriously, why don't we have a rock themed warframe? I am not complaining 

Thanks to DE for all their hard work

"Based on?" by itself was such a lazy and innately cynical and rude response that I felt compelled to assume.  I was wrong that you though it was next week.  The salt however, arrived with you.

You're assuming it was rude, again.

Hopefully you receive some anger management in the near future.

Mirage and Limbo look like they are a part of the circus, and I looked at his profile< IS HE WEARING A HAT?

Has DE Lost THE (SPACE NINJA) Of Warframe, Now i admit they are loosing ideas, i don't blame them

but seriously, why don't we have a rock themed warframe? I am not complaining 

Thanks to DE for all their hard work

i think that the hat is how he will channel some, if not a majority, of his powers