Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Ok so the devs said they would be like a frame on a frame in a way from what i understood so 

A.if thats true are there going to be  like mods to add stuff to your frames

B.will the weapons be the same way as regular ones are

C.does it require energy to use the ablites or are they on timers?

D. will mutipluy game modes use them 

E.and if they are going to be like frames will we have prime ones?

Lets go ahead and skip the clever "warframe is pve" type comments now and in the future.

I was talking to others about this during the livestream and everyone agreed it would be pretty cool. A lot easier to balance too.

Even though I AM a PvE enthusiast, one of my immediate thoughts was "Archwing PvP would be awesome." And as you stated, FAR easier to balance.

Definitely hyped about this; both PvE wise and PvP.

it will appear as a conflict in the solar system with things going on you have to check out as a delivery that your ship bot will install you in times like this.

i really love that they hit so far and their achievements of the game are coming down to bases and soon missions and quests as alliance of a faction and new characters in the game that will generate more interesting high points! i think its about to expand to update 16 with rise of allies? just this new person contacting us seems like it. im just pulling off what pops in my head :)

Even though I AM a PvE enthusiast, one of my immediate thoughts was "Archwing PvP would be awesome." And as you stated, FAR easier to balance.

Definitely hyped about this; both PvE wise and PvP.

...I think a lot of PvE fans and PvP naysayer are feeling the same, and may end playing Archwing PvP once available more than its PvE aspect. 

Didn't DE say there will be some kind of free roam?

Yup. Scott & Steve mentioned few times, I remember. Personally, I like to see more works and animation on when you hit into an unbreakable object; maybe showing Excal breaking his neck and such, or his horn puntured the ship's wall and stuck there... LOL

watched the whole video... TOTALLY WORHT

And I have to agree

I want calm, deep and cool moments where you are just floating in the space, drifting freely in the nothing, totally up to you to not give a f :) ck and explore at your own rhythm... and also the game needs it normal action of course

BUT! It would be awesome if we could also get those awesome < run, pursuit, blow up and dodge homing missiles while eliminating large hordes of enemies that are chasing you and you need your reflexes and reactions at max and the minimal error can cost you the mission> moments... WHEN THE FOMORIAN GETS SERIOUS to spice up things sometimes

BUT! It would be awesome if we could also get those awesome < run, pursuit, blow up and dodge homing missiles while eliminating large hordes of enemies that are chasing you and you need your reflexes and reactions at max and the minimal error can cost you the mission> moments... 

Moments that can instantly end a mission if you F*** up are not fun moments

They are bad moments

That's called punishment for the sake of punishment

Edited by AdunSaveMe