Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

U14.9 IS HERE.

STARTING ONE WEEK™ HYPE COUNTDOWN.

Woah slow down there broskii. Just because we're at 14.9 right now does not mean U15 is next week. We've had update X.10 and even X.11 in the past, and they can also do what they did at the end of U13 which was 13.9.1, 13.9.2, etc.

The fact that we're on 14.9 has no bearing on when U15 will drop. Not saying it isn't possible, I'm only saying it's not confirmation whatsoever.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Woah slow down there broskii. Just because we're at 14.9 right now does not mean U15 is next week. We've had update X.10 and even X.11 in the past, and they can also do what they did at the end of U13 which was 13.9.1, 13.9.2, etc.

The fact that we're on 14.9 has no bearing on when U15 will drop. Not saying it isn't possible, I'm only saying it's not confirmation whatsoever.

Oh...

Right, I forgot about that.

Oh well. Now we're 0.1 away from U15 anyway, so it should be too long.

I just want it to come when its better to come, i dont want it right now if that is gonna come with major buggs.

Slow your.....down Tenno.

it will be awesome, but we need to wait for it

I strongly believe that DE codes bugs into new updates, just for the sake of bugs. ;)

It appears as though I don't really feel either way. Yes, it's great that we're getting another level of gameplay, and that'll help a lot.I can't say I'm necessarily excited, though.I did voice my concern awhile back on whether or not not DE should be looking at other things to make the focus of U15.

At this point, I'm kinda on the edge. I feel like the ArchWing could help in a lot of areas, but I also feel that there are a lot of things that really could use reworks and such.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid I managed to grab the short stick on new content lately. The new prime items and last couple of weapons drops haven't matched my playstyle, and now U15's focus is something I'm not looking forward to. 

Not saying DE needs to match their updates to make me personally happy. I'm just saying I hope they manage to roam over more in to my realm ;D A Trinity Prime would be nice..... ;)

To be fair, people are saying they'd release a teaser on the site before the release.

Buuuut we already saw an Archwing Teaser.  You know back when U15 and Archwings were first announced.

So technically there's already been a teaser.

Not to mention the the

we got during Devstream 36.

I felt a sudden tug of acceleration.

This bothers me too much.

It seems wrong, yet, doesn't seem wrong.

Is it because 'acceleration' isn't actually a force but a resultant force?

Is it because it is the concept of change of speed in respect to time?

SOMETHING.

This is more curious than U15 is to me.