Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Daaamn, that new video.

So many new characters. I am sincerely hoping there's voice-over for them. Warframe desperately needs interactive, non-hostile NPCs and I'm very interested in meeting the Steel Meridian and New Loka contacts, they look awesome.

The Grineer in charge of Steel Meridian looks less decayed than most Grineer genetics wise. Has discoloring and cybernetic augments but nothing like the scaring... also he seems to be an eviserator. Maybe he's one of them or something.

The Red Veil.... okay, at this glance of them, I distrust Cantis. Seems like they'd betray us or something more sinister.

The Perrin Sequence has just what seemed to be an important Corpus of some sort. Mostly going from the fact that he isn't wearing run of the mill corpus equipment. Maybe he's the one who was in charge before Frohd Bek was.

The New Loka leader... well, she looks like a Tenno of some sort. Either that or a normal human that happens to be wearing an exosuit of some sort. A relative of the Lotus maybe? *shrugs*

Cephalon Suda is just an Ai. Probably some Orokin Ai that had its memory sealed or erased like Ordis's. Unlike Ordis, it wants to know what it is, what the Tenno are, who the Orokin were, what are the sentients, and what other secrets the Void holds.

And lastly, the Arbiters... those are definitely Tenno. And furthermore, that is a warframe we don't have access too in well... an original state at least.  At most at all. Reasons I say original state is because that helmet looks very much like the non broken part of Valkyr's. Only thing is from the image, it looks like they are male unless the original Valkyr was really armored up. I'm going to call the frame Aesir though until we get a name considering what the Valkryies in norse mythology were and what not.