The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

As much as I'd love to have a stable and bug-free version...

The combined love for bug-hunting and getting U15 earlier (rather than later) far outweighs my desire for a bug free version.

This is a beta. We are the beta-testers. It is our duty to hunt down bugs wherever they hide and report them so they may be squashed mercilessly.

I totally agree with you, dear tenno.

So has the new warframe hat guy been revealed already? Somebody on twitter said something about "meeting" him today, right? I don't know which timezone DE lives in so forgive me if it's like 4am there right now or something.

Yesterday the teaser site updated about an hour from now. 

So I'll guess his trailer will reveal around that time.

TONIGHT!!!!!!!

maybe...

Wouldn't be surprised by tomorrow though.

Not next week, they wouldn't have released the teaser site last week if it wasn't this week.

Next week, as  they wouldn't release an unstable update before their 24h livestream.

They are only participating in 1 hour of that 24 hour livestream.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

It'll be sometime next week. After the teasers are out, I am willing to bet that the site will have a countdown clock implimented that will tick to next week. But, let's face it, this update is the most ambitious that DE has come out with, and prior large updates have always need their share of hotfixes before they were to be played as intended. That's the way it works though, they are putting the product in a new environment.

So, when it does come out, I reccomend giving it a while so that the hotfixes take care of problems at launch.

Hope this Friday because they delayed Primetime till Saturday and the teasersite is up for a week then. But it could also be next week because as someone already pointed out they might not want to show a broken game in the 24hour stream (and we all know how messy warframe can be after a big update). I hope that this isn't the case but sadly its possible.