The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis. Or: The Most Annoying Thing That Ever Happened To Warframe

Leland_Gaunt

oh hey since the corpus guy said u could get a new one could we get a female voice for the ship too i would love that!

Ordis is like a male version of Glados. You might as well ask for Glados. Not like thats bad or anything.......

17m8v7hym4r6pjpg.jpg

Edited by Arlayn

I disagree with the OP, I love it when Ordis talks, He adds a great deal of immersion while your in the Liset, and help make you feel like you not some shut in ninja living alone in a ship. Now I just wish that they would let our kubows freely walk around the liset. 

Edited by Senketsu_

Title.

Please DE, give us an option to shut Ordis up. He is not funny, not witty, not unique. Just annoying.

It's okay for the first few times you hear it, but I really don't care if he was thinking or not, especially not when I hear it way too many times during a session anyway.

I know you tried to give a guide to players, and it's nice that you tried to make him entertaining.

Sadly, he isn't. Unlike Shodan, unlike EDI. Hell, even the EGO-bot from Defiance is more entertaining than Ordis.

Everytime I hear him speak, I wanna crash my ship just to make him shut up. Please give us an option to turn him off, so people who like him can keep him, and people like me, who don't, can stay in their ships without getting annoyed everytime that stupid thing starts talking.

Ordis sucks. Big time.

Way to bash people's creativity! +5 in the insult skill tree!

Not to worry, Ordis will definitely be getting more varied lines so that he isn't as repetitive.

More variety in lines or not, I'd still rather have an option to toggle his idle talks off.

He can still talk during quests and other special events. Just allow me to turn off his idle talk.

Not to worry, Ordis will definitely be getting more varied lines so that he isn't as repetitive.

i dont think the variety of lines is the issue here, it's the same issue with the Lotus and why a portion of the playerbase likes to and have muted her. if it's annoying, it doesnt matter how varied his lines are.

all we ask for is a mute.

I wouldn't mind him as much if he wasn't the low fruit on the passive-aggressive AI tree. I mean, Glados was witty, because all of her lines were scripted to certain scenes and plot-points. It doesn't really work when it's something you're going to keep hearing as part of a central hub. I don't know that adding more Ordis lines is going to make him any less annoying.

i dont think the variety of lines is the issue here, it's the same issue with the Lotus and why a portion of the playerbase likes to and have muted her. if it's annoying, it doesnt matter how varied his lines are.

all we ask for is a mute.

well their is a mute but it would affect both the lotus and ordis. i guess you guys want an individual mute button?

Title.

Please DE, give us an option to shut Ordis up. He is not funny, not witty, not unique. Just annoying.

It's okay for the first few times you hear it, but I really don't care if he was thinking or not, especially not when I hear it way too many times during a session anyway.

I know you tried to give a guide to players, and it's nice that you tried to make him entertaining.

Sadly, he isn't. Unlike Shodan, unlike EDI. Hell, even the EGO-bot from Defiance is more entertaining than Ordis.

Everytime I hear him speak, I wanna crash my ship just to make him shut up. Please give us an option to turn him off, so people who like him can keep him, and people like me, who don't, can stay in their ships without getting annoyed everytime that stupid thing starts talking.

Ordis sucks. Big time.

This is why I feel the downvote system needs to be put back in place.

I have to ask again. Can't we just get the option to mute him?

Everytime he pops up his portrait can block menus (mods, foundry, arsenal, chat) which is annoying too.

I don't mind him, i like getting commented mails from him. But getting the same comment 100 times is annoying.

Also even if he gets 20 instead of 3 lines. It will still lead to repetition eventualy and start to be annoying. Remember you want to have people play this game for a considerable amount of time, which means plenty of time to hear his lines over and over.

The Lotus at least can be drowned out by the action of the missions, becoming a backround noise. But Ordis can pop up, just while you concentrate on your mod loadout and block the view on the mods you just wanted to select.

This is not the question of you removing him. Just allowing those who want it, to be left alone by him.

Edited by Othergrunty