Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Best Survival Record

Natsupoi

3h Infested Survival back before the enemy levels changed (enemy scaling was much hard back then) on Outer Termius Pluto. And we also found a game-breaking bug on this run which was fixed with our help (item despawns in levels and performence issues).

Elventy Five Jillion Hours.

3h Infested Survival back before the enemy levels changed (enemy scaling was much hard back then) on Outer Termius Pluto. And we also found a game-breaking bug on this run which was fixed with our help (item despawns in levels and performence issues).

Did you mean Palus, Pluto?
Edited by --DARUDE-SANDSTORM--

haven't been able to break this in a good while. 1.03 hours in saturn survival VS corpus as a nekros, i actually got a good team from randoms that time who knew what to do and how.

finding people that want to go long in T4 and having the time myself to do it has been impossible for shame, best there has been 50 minutes, and usually it's me carrying the guys as loki until that point, where single bullets start downing them faster than i can revive

Finished T4 Surv at 70th min with some friends, that was seriously intense and is probably my best survival record

What about yours?

Best 2-man 45 minutes, best 4-man 60 minutes. It is very hard to find a solid team of 4. Great job on your 70 minute run.

Edit: Times were for T4 survival .

Edited by (PS4)Twenty7Talonz

I've only recently started doing solo survival due to a lack of people to play with, currently at 35 minutes on Apollodorus. When I think about it I'm proud of it since when I first started playing, I couldn't even 4 man survival. But I will be able to solo harder missions with more practice.