Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Moderator Do You Think Is More Friendly Than The Others?

--21st--

They all suck. Literally all of them. They're all evil and worse than Hitler. I can prove it I spoke to Hitler and showed him the Forums and even he was like "Damn.". I wish they'd get run over by a Snowplow or lose a fistfight with a Grizzly bear.

#Anarchy

blata nooo! you confurmed my fears! *ok F*** it ima sleep in the bunker*

They all suck. Literally all of them. They're all evil and worse than Hitler. I can prove it I spoke to Hitler and showed him the Forums and even he was like "Damn.". I wish they'd get run over by a Snowplow or lose a fistfight with a Grizzly bear.

#Anarchy

Quoting for truth.

..... I don't feel comfortable answering this question...

Personally... I would say letter13, but he hasn't been posting recently so i would give it to... Blatant. 

His post have quality and quantity..

Letter only has Quality.

Don't hurt me. ;-;

Edited by Feallike

Yep, you're trouble now. You'll need to start begging and crying for mercy for your pitiful life and writings on the forum. All of them will soon give you one warning each, and eventually you'll be banned forever. Imagine your life as warframe player not being able to write anything on the forum. Oh no. Anything but THAT!! LOL

Yep, you're trouble now. You'll need to start begging and crying for mercy for your pitiful life and writings on the forum. All of them will soon give you one warning each, and eventually you'll be banned forever. Imagine your life as warframe player not being able to write anything on the forum. Oh no. Anything but THAT!! LOL

NO,NO,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

PS:They all know im a dude right?right Letter?YOu like right! ?

How dare you think of the unspeakable? That is true horror.