Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Weapons

Pepz

I think that the new prime weapons should be a Sniper rifle (Vectis), a heavy melee or a dual (Scindo/fragor or Zorens/dual skanas) and a throw secondary (hikkou or kunai), i know the next secondary we are getting is the magnum so i guess the throwing would be next.

Not sure about Dual Skana Prime, I'm afraid that some founders will protest about it.. I dunno.. maybe it's better if there's no Dual Skana Prime/Aklato Prime for that matter.

Hmm, how about Kunai Prime? Was thinking about how Reaper Prime would be compared to Hate, and Paris Prime compared to Dread. And then Despair is left out.

Just a thought.

What will probably happen is that DE will nerf the Boltor Prime like so many ppl have been QQing for.  

And then release the new and improved Soma Prime which will make the old Boltor Prime look like crap.

And then DE will be like "Problem?"  trollface.jpeg

warframe: nyx or trinity. If i had to choose one i'd go nyx i suppose. Nyx is pretty cool (but not cool enough that you should feel mad that i think it's cool and want to nerf it! I feel it's exactly cool enough to be able to enjoy using it, while still never nerfing it!). While trinity could use the boost. Trinity would be interesting though, since it would be our first prime healer.

Rifle: Vectis prime could be cool. Just don't skimp on the damage. If snipers are really going to make a comeback, bring down the fury!

Sidearm: Castanas prime, haikuu prime, or kuni prime.

Melee: Galatine prime. So much.

Edited by insaninater

I would love Nyx Prime, as she is one of my favorite Warframes.

The Vectis Prime would be wonderful, might end up using it more than my Paris Prime.

Magnus Prime would be fun to use.

The Galatine Prime... DE pls... the Galatine was my favorite melee weapon before Melee 2.0.

Hek.

Done.

It's not a break action shotgun though, nor does it have the Tigris' weird firing mechanism.  I need to be able the click twice to fire four shots (or alternatively, fire two barrels when the mouse button is depressed and another two when released).

These things matter.