Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Fun Things Do You Guys Do On Warframe?

YTakuyaY

I farm mats so that I can eventually get around to farming forma so that I can eventually get around to forma'ing my frames enough so that I can finally play around with strange builds. I also enjoyed gambling with kubrows until I heard they were giving us customization. Now I mainly just help out newbies.

"Fun"? Depends on what you like. For me, end-game survivals have always been fun, but the most fun I've ever had playing Warframe was when i just started. Running through the starchart with my Mag (before the buff made her boring) and spamming Crush like a noob. That was fun. At the moment there is no fun, the UI completely ruined this game for me. 

Since I got all the current toys to max already, Ive been frequently visiting dark sector conflicts.

other than that, I help players in need of help.

(Cant really enjoy cred farming now since almost if not all the ds nodes have stupidly high tax rates)

I enjoy melee only duels in my dojo.

Of course I set mod rules so its fair. Rules vary according to which weapons are being used (Skana vs D.Nikana is pretty unfair in most cases).

But I don't play Warframe like an MMO. I'm only on an hour a day, if I happen to play that day.

Stare at the screen till my eyes bleed.. Find remote corners of space to shed tears.. Advocate peace through dismemberment. Attempt to laugh in the face of my enemies, but always find i'm laughing at a local reflection. Cast HoM, and give people directions when they are lost. No map needed, one in five should be right.

Host a dojo Zumba class 3 times a week.

Hang out with all the cool frames, and go shopping for cosmetics in the market.

Sit around and gossip about all the hawt bosses..

After I got bored of putting forma on stuff most people thought was garbage weapons I started reversing the roles most people use frames for.

For example my frost will beat any loki or rhino prime in a race. How did I manage that you ask? I drop the health and shield mods for marathon and maglev, my aura being sprint boost. If your looking for a challenge most likely you got a good grip on warframe mechanics. When you mod a frame for a specific purpose and execute, well.....that's where I get my kicks