Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

25000 Or 35000 Credits?

Dioxety

Well 25000 is, because it is for the glorious Corpus Empire. Those Grineer should pay for their nefarious deeds!

Though we arrived at the same conclusion, it is for different reasons. Corpus are simply the lesser of two evils, with some exceptions. Alad V, I'm looking at you... But then, the Corpus kicked him out, so that's something.

Also, Grineer are icky.

Think of it this way, if you support Grineer, you have a chance to get marked by Zanuka = a chance to acquire Detron.

If you support Corpus, chance to get marked by the Three Stogees = chance to acquire Brakk.

Credits is just bonus.

RIP 50k and potato/forma rewards on invasions.

I personally always look at how an invasion might affect resource farming on a planet.  For example, I will always support a Corpus invasion in Sedna due to the possibility that it will spread to Kappa, giving us a prime Oxium farming spot.  Unfortunately, people usually just go with the bigger number for the most part so the invasions seldom get anywhere interesting post-U14.

RIP 50k and potato/forma rewards on invasions.

I personally always look at how an invasion might affect resource farming on a planet.  For example, I will always support a Corpus invasion in Sedna due to the possibility that it will spread to Kappa, giving us a prime Oxium farming spot.  Unfortunately, people usually just go with the bigger number for the most part so the invasions seldom get anywhere interesting post-U14.

If you haven't noticed the nodes won't change ownership anymore.

Think of it this way, if you support Grineer, you have a chance to get marked by Zanuka = a chance to acquire Detron.

If you support Corpus, chance to get marked by the Three Stogees = chance to acquire Brakk.

Credits is just bonus.

I think most people look at it this way, eventually. The credits aren't so much a factor, just a bonus on top of the real goal.

The real question is- why are the corpus offering less money than the Grineer?  Shouldn't they have access to a lot more money than the grineer?

because thanks to the brakk, which leads to brakk hunt, the game offers more for the grinner in order to prevent the corpus taking all over the star map.

get it now?

If you haven't noticed the nodes won't change ownership anymore.

Is this true, or have people never supported the invaders since U14?

It's true, but it's a bug. Bugs tend to get fixed eventually.

Edited by AgentSkye