Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Valkyr Melee Theory

(PSN)ArjunHarikumar

Question

OVER 150k damage per strike

THIS THEORY WILL BLOW YOUR MIND

So valkyr is prefered melee warframe with her huge attack speed capabilities.

however in this build i am going to propose a theory for late game valkyr melee but instead of increasing the attack speed you decrease it 

Let me explain

for one you will constantly be in hysteria  so u will have 300 dmg equally divided between impact slash and puncture

hysteria also has a crit chance of 25 with a 3.0 multiplier 

it does a 4.0 multiplier of physical base damage multiplier from your melee wep

And u can channel while in hysteria giving you and extra 50 percent damage

the most important step is her next ability paralysis

has a 5 energy cost drains her sheilds and stuns the enemy and being under hysteria your sheilds wont go down and yes you can cast this ability while in hysteria 

but during the stun you can deal stealth attacks stealth attacks gives you 4.0 dmg multiplier

and this skill has 4.0 stealth damage multiplier so not only do you get the 4.0 damage multiple from stealth but also another 4.0 multiplier with equates to a total of 4.0 x 4.0=16.0 damage multiplier with your melee( mind blowing)

now the stealth damage multipliers are affected by power strenght( booom)

with bling rage r7 and max intensify the stealth damage the stealth damage multipliers increases to 8.0

at the end the total damage equates to 4.0 x 8.0 = 32.0 damage multiplier

Your melee wep is the most important

NO DUAL ICHORS OR ZORENS we will constantly be using hysteria rendering them useless

the wep of choice is Dragon nikana because hysteria does a 4.0 multiplier of physical base damage multiplier from your melee wepon

since dual ichors dont have any its toxin damage it gets no benefit from the 4.0 damage mulitplier

And Dragon nikana has the highest base damage (the math will come later)

the mods that go on the dragon nikana are critical 

organ shatter ,true steel, berserker, 

the chanelling damage increasing mods may or may not affect the channelling in hysteria more testing needed

but if youre wondering wut chanelling mods to add 

add killing blow corrupt charge refliex coil and focus energy 

because elemental melee mods wont affect chanelling

But always add in reflex coil and focus energy regardless the of corrupt charge because it will help the efficiency of chanelling while in hysteria

AND NoW the math

so 5.6 x  crit dmg multiplier

300 base damage 

along with 4.0 x 85 = 340

adding to a total of 640 dmg

now the crit proc 

which gives you 5.6 x 640 = 3584 dmg

now while in hysteri,activate paralysis(power build)

giving you a 32.0 damage multiplier with r7 blind rage

so giving you a total damage of 3584 x 32.0 = 114688 damage per strike in hysteria insane

now if we add in the chanelling giving you another 50 percent damage increas

the final damage strike equates to 114688 + 57344 (50 percent of 114688) = 172032 damage per fricking strike

yes it does do stealth finishers yes unfortunately slows valkyr

so what does the warframe community think of my ideas i might be little off in the math in the fact of different factions and stuff  but every attack shoud do

insane shooting 75 boltor prime bullets for one stike

so what you guys think of my theory i appreciate everything even hate comments so have fun

Uh...the attacks don't deal multiplied base damage. They're always dealing 300 damage, except on crits. Dual Ichors are a much better choice due to their high crit chance and fast attack speed, allowing you to lock down a small group of enemies as well as deal huge damage. Your overall DPS in hysteria comes out higher with Dual Ichors.

yes it does bro

there is physical damage multiplier ç

3;30 - 3;40

*points to date on video*

Also, from all my experience using it recently, only the melee weapon's attack speed is considered. The critical mods then apply to Hysteria's base stats, but the weapon speed does increase attack speed. I have not tested this thoroughly post-U14, but I have seen things in-game that support what I say. Also, I just checked the wikia, and it backs me up.

Basically, Amphis/Scoliac/Ankyros Prime with Fury, True Steel, and Organ Shatter will get you crazy damage output. There was also something mentioned on the wikia about your weapon having an independent chance to crit during it (even though you still melee with claws), so I'd recommend more testing on that (and I might do that when I get a chance), which would mean Dual Zoren/Dual Ichor are great. You can also slap on a Berserker, but it won't proc during Hysteria. You can build up its 3 stacks before activating Hysteria for that attack speed boost during the first 20 seconds or so, though.

Also, stealth damage multipliers are not affected by power strength. Also also, Paralysis does drain your shields during Hysteria. Also also also, last time I tried, channeling actually did not increase damage, but it did drain energy. Unless that changed with U14, that's another big nope.

dude yes they are

only for paralysis

There actually isn't. All stealth multipliers are the same, and it would make no sense for Paralysis to change that. It sets enemies in an "unaware" or "dazed" state, much like Radial Blind.

There actually isn't. All stealth multipliers are the same, and it would make no sense for Paralysis to change that. It sets enemies in an "unaware" or "dazed" state, much like Radial Blind.

It's because it applies the normal stealth multiplier (Like Loki & Ash invis), then it applies the finisher multiplier.

Uh...the attacks don't deal multiplied base damage. They're always dealing 300 damage, except on crits. Dual Ichors are a much better choice due to their high crit chance and fast attack speed, allowing you to lock down a small group of enemies as well as deal huge damage. Your overall DPS in hysteria comes out higher with Dual Ichors.

Dual Ichos are terribad for a hysteria build since doesnt scale with elemental damage.

just go to the wiki

I have, and the multiplier it mentions is towards the damage it deals directly, not the stealth multiplier. There is no bonus to the stealth multiplier. Max power strength raises the damage multiplier from Paralysis itself up to about 8. For example, if you have 200 shields, Paralysis will deal 800 damage to all enemies it hits.

It's because it applies the normal stealth multiplier (Like Loki & Ash invis), then it applies the finisher multiplier.

If you do a finisher, of course it'll do mondo damage. However, he wasn't talking about finishers here. He was referring to normal attacks. Also, as far as I know, finishers do not gain a bonus from stealth multipliers as they are considered a special attack or something. Don't quote me on that, though. I really haven't done much testing with ripostes as opposed to Paralysis finishers,

Don´t trust the wiki.

This....sometimes. The wikia is generally accurate, but it isn't infallible. It can be flawed, but it's usually pretty up-to-date. Besides, it was just something else that backed up my personal experiences, so I figured I'd mention it :p

Also this.

If the base is elemental it doesn't apply anymore.

I won't believe this without some confirmation from my most trusted forum theorycrafters :P

From what I've seen myself and from various threads around it does make no difference regarding the base damage. Wether it be elemental or physical v_v

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/276143-u14-hysteria-some-numbers/

Claws do x2 crit, idk the %.

I've yet to see status procs, but can't rule them out categorically.

As best I can estimate, Hysteria's Claws are unaffected by weapon's speed or attack speed mods. No effect from Berserker, either.

No effect from elemental damage or Bane mods.

No effect from channeling efficiency.

Weapon base damage and +% mods contribute to claws' damage.

Power Strength and melee damage mods don't affect the base damage, do affect the damage from weapon.

Damage = 300 + WeaponDamage*1.75*MeleeDamage*PowerStrength

<snip>

Crits appear to come in two 'flavors'. Either they come as a multiplier equal to the weapon's, or as a multiplier equal to the weapon's times 2. Occasionally I would see aberrant crits for like 35-75 thousand damage. Finishers in the combos appear to do more damage, sometimes, and you can get headshots for another 2-4x damage.

Edited by Chroia

I won't believe this without some confirmation from my most trusted forum theorycrafters :P

From what I've seen myself and from various threads around it does make no difference regarding the base damage. Wether it be elemental or physical v_v

A lot of information on the wiki and from your "theorycrafters" hasn't even been updated after U14.

You'll have to test these things yourself just like me and a few others.