Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods That Everyone Seems To Hate, That You Love?

zooke90909

Catching capture targets also.

Be careful with knocking them around, they can get stuck in places you can't capture them.

Ran a void capture once with some friends, and one of them used Tornado on the second guy. He got stuck in the ceiling.

I always make sure to knock the capture around in open space, and never against walls.

Be careful with knocking them around, they can get stuck in places you can't capture them.

Ran a void capture once with some friends, and one of them used Tornado on the second guy. He got stuck in the ceiling.

I always make sure to knock the capture around in open space, and never against walls.

One of mines fell into the abyss, and i had to use some 1337 falling skills to get him. Had to time pressing x perfectly.

well there is two definite hated mods no one has mentioned that is totally useless on weapons even when they are maxed. Suppress and Hush, totally worthless, go ahead put hush on you sniper rifle and listen then look at the enemies reaction when the blast goes off same for suppress.

Edited by ranks21

Retribution, a mod so under used that most people don't even known the thing exists. (I like to slap it on Loki and use RD.)

(Fun Fact: You can use it to trigger a Parry, which as we all know are auto Crit meaning you can force activate Berserker. Lots of fun Shenanigans.)

Edited by Ghostars

Enemy Radar, and Enemy Sense.

No one uses these mods, but I can say "they are the greatest!"

"I don't even touch energy siphon anymore!" :D

They are very helpful on survival mission because it will show you where the enemies are at so you can get more life support. Also it is fun killing whole mobs of enemies before your team because they don't have a clue.

Enemy Radar is for when you want to share. Enemy Sense is for when you want to hog all the kills. XD

Also these mods are good for stealth.

You can see them easily: whole mobs of enemies clustered in small tunnel-halls with no where to go. Then I deviously let lose on them with my 1.2 punch-through 5x forma Supra. I clear whole corridors without my squad know whats going on, where to go, where to kill, and so forth...!

I get 50% of the kills alone on average using these mods.  XD

Edited by OrphanMaker