Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Liset Doesn't Make Sense.

(PSN)theelix

(This is a Rambly thread. I'd like to hear your opinions.)

What i mean is... How do we get into the ship? I understand the extraction process, the ship docks, you hold on and it turns and puts you somewhere but... There is nothing on the Liset's floor, walls or under carraige to explain how we actually ended up INSIDE the ship. 

Also, the Liset seems to be pretty big on the inside but I don't think it matches the outside ships that we see extract us... Unless those are just pods that carry us to our Liset. That actually makes less, and more sense at the same time. Orokin Dimensional expansion tech or some such thing. Thanks for the feedback.

If you remember the Prologue, we were about to leave our Lisets behind and go to some extraction pod that was going to take us to an upgraded Liset, I suppose... So it makes more sense that those are pods that take us to our ship, but it also makes less sense because those pods aren't much smaller than our current Lisets. 

Though, that's just a guess about us having different pods to get too and from places. And I don't think we do. Loading screens show what I believe to be our Lisets flying towards our objective and the entrance sequence shows us basically flying into the Grineer Galleaon(sp). That or it shows us getting to the tube thing that we extract from and jumping out from above. 

I dunno what to make of it. If someone could explain it better to me, that'd be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by (PS4)theelix

Also, the Liset seems to be pretty big on the inside but I don't think it matches the outside ships that we see extract us... Unless those are just pods that carry us to our Liset. That actually makes less, and more sense at the same time. 

This part they say before on devstream that it's the Orokin Technology.

And I think about this too and take a look around the Liset. Maybe the floor on the front flip to vertical position and you attach yourself there?

This part they say before on devstream that it's the Orokin Technology.

And I think about this too and take a look around the Liset. Maybe the floor on the front flip to vertical position and you attach yourself there?

Yeah, but those parts in the floor are pretty small. Unless we're curled up into a ball I don't think we'd fit there very easily. xD 

I hadn't watched that part on the Devstream. I actually think I missed most of the devstream about the Liset. I'll go an rewatch it eventually, maybe I'll get some extra answers and put some strike throughs.

Guest Tehnoobshow

Void technology makes things bigger on the inside than on the outside. Also, you get in from under the ramp, that's why you never see it.

Void technology makes things bigger on the inside than on the outside. Also, you get in from under the ramp, that's why you never see it.

I did look under the ramp a few times... It doesn't seem to make sense to me just because of the amount of pipes and circuits and stuff. 

But it is very likely.

(This is a Rambly thread. I'd like to hear your opinions.)

What i mean is... How do we get into the ship? I understand the extraction process, the ship docks, you hold on and it turns and puts you somewhere but... There is nothing on the Liset's floor, walls or under carraige to explain how we actually ended up INSIDE the ship. 

Also, the Liset seems to be pretty big on the inside but I don't think it matches the outside ships that we see extract us... Unless those are just pods that carry us to our Liset. That actually makes less, and more sense at the same time.  Orokin dimensional expansion tech or some such thing. Thank you for the feedback.

If you remember the Prologue, we were about to leave our Lisets behind and go to some extraction pod that was going to take us to an upgraded Liset, I suppose... So it makes more sense that those are pods that take us to our ship, but it also makes less sense because those pods aren't much smaller than our current Lisets. 

Though, that's just a guess about us having different pods to get too and from places. And I don't think we do. Loading screens show what I believe to be our Lisets flying towards our objective and the entrance sequence shows us basically flying into the Grineer Galleaon(sp). That or it shows us getting to the tube thing that we extract from and jumping out from above. 

I dunno what to make of it. If someone could explain it better to me, that'd be greatly appreciated. 

so the orokin are the time-lords

the tenno are their soldiers

the sentients are the daleks

the corpus are the cybermen

the grineer are the toclafane but with a body

the infested are the... well infested

and that explains why the liset is bigger on the inside, its dimensionally transcendental

the void is the time vortex

so the lotus is the 'Bad Wolf'

vor is davros

salad V is a dalek reject

warframe is doctor who... HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

It's not the same ship. The liset parks inside a larger ship where our arsenal and stuff is located.

That's what they said, but it seems that at some point they discarded that idea in favor of "Orokin tech makes it a TARDIS".  I think it's even on one of the loading screens.

I'm a little disappointed, to be honest, because it sounded like we were going to get ships that were a lot bigger and more customizable that served as our home base, and they talked about letting you invite friends to them.  Hopefully we'll still see that at some point, because it'd be awesome to be able to have trophies of your kills etc.