Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryotic Grand Prize Points Too High?

ThatXenomorph

I'm comparing my two situations here. The first time I obtained 3000 was with a group on Earth vs. enemies either on 200 or just below. WE MADE IT. 3am in the morning and we made it!

Just recently however I took my Trinity to Europa and soloed 3000 easily, fml.

so I kinda want an upgrade in challenge since right now as it stands missions is easy to do and quick to complete.

What I thought too.

I am hoping for an upgrade like they did with Thetra, maybe you need 6k points or even 10k for another reward. ( a Rakta armor set would be great ;) )

Actually kinda easy to get 3K if you have teamworks and atleast three players

1 player is keeping the scanner going while the other two defend the excavators.

it takes about 30mins to get past 3K so I kinda want an upgrade in challenge since right now as it stands missions is easy to do and quick to complete.

Have youj tried doing it on Earth? You might find the challenge adequate.

I don't think it's a problem. 
I always play solo and I was capable of reaching (or reach?) 2k points alone in Phobos. And I had to quit to wash the dishes. 

It's just a matter of Warframe/Weapons and tactic. Take a Warframe with a good Crowd Control ability, take good weapons (I took Boltor, Despair and Orthos but I only used Orthos) and defend just one extractor (sometimes it's a bit difficult to defend two of them in different places of the map).

Take your time to collect energy orbs, ammo, health and so on. 

I did my first run on Earth and got 802 points.

My second was on Earth as well, and I got 1434 points.

My last one was on Europa, and I got over 3,400 points.

All of this was with random teams.

(My very first run was a Solo trial, and I didn't bother completing it.  while you probably can do the mission solo with the right frame and gear, it is prohibitively difficult and horribly un-fun to do Solo)