The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Noobs- Whats Your Favorite Warframe Noob Memory

(PSN)skip2435

So... I decided to farm Volt (cuz it's damn cool.. speed FTW) from J3-Golem (old times), and rush to him with half ranked starting set (Skana, lato, braton on excal).. After 30 mins shooting to his big yellow knee i run out of ammo and he still had around 30% of his life bar..

Also.. Looking for pause in single mode.. (long long time ago)

"I don't need more than MR 6" (few updates before Nikana)

"I'm fine with my Latron, don't need any primes"

Selling prime parts for credits in store (right before relays update, missed primed continuity)

And recently, Sleeping around 30 mins T3S when being a Necro.. (press 3 3 3 3 3 3 3, and listen relaxing void music..)

First met with Stalker.. (WTF happend to lights? Who are you? <dread charging sound> RUUUUUUN!!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!)

1. when i need to hide few seconds away from cameras so the door lasers will be turned off..

noob me doesn't know one cant shoot them and deactivate the lasers.. 

2. when i always left behind in terminus because noob me doesn't know how to ninja run on walls.. XD

One time I thought that you get abilities by ranking up.

D:

First time I played that game.

I used to think my weapons got better/stronger/more damaging the more I used them.  I used to not mod my weapons because I didn't understand how the Mod system works.  

I don't know if it's a "favorite" noob memory per se, but I failed the Rank 1 MR test a million times because I picked Mag as my starter and didn't have a choice of starter weapon, and so was trying to kill the MR1 test Corpus with an unmodded MK-1 Braton.  I failed multiple times, and had to burn at least one revive when I DID pass.

Trying to figure out the mods and WTF my friends were talking about tech wise as I tried to follow them into high levels since they insisted on carrying me. They're the types of player who are just too good to be a support to a noob and just wants to kill everything for you. Fun? No.  

PS; Stuff like that still irks me BTW.

Also running Loki as my starter due to same friends saying he was awesome. Hated him since I couldn't seem to do much and died a lot.... (though now I loves him!)

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

Back then, there were no tutorials. I had to make do with nothing but the MK1 Braton, the Lato, and the Skana, alongside my delicate Loki.

And I was ridiculously cautious, too. Spent half an hour trying to complete the first Venus mission.

Fast forward: my Loki is a war god with the firepower of a Fomorian, fooling the enemy and destroying them completely before dancing on their corpses.

I was never a noob.

Why does...

WHY DOES THIS COMMENT MAKE ME CRAVE A SAUSAGE, EGG, AND CHEESE BISCUT?

WHY OH MIGHTY CRAVING GOD? WHYYYYYY????

Oh, also...

I remember using my MK-1 Paris and Kunai to attempt stealthing Earth's missions.

And hesitating to buy the Braton because I wouldn't be able to stealth as effectively.

My starter was Mag.

I tried to stealth with Mag.

On Earth.

GG.