Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Platinum Problem

(XBOX)TomDinh25

I don't know if it is fixed or I am just lucky. I just made a purchase of 370 platinum and it appeared in my account right away. I was unable to purchse while in-game (it sent me to the marketplace results and then when I tried to go into any results it would just quit to the Xbox home screen), but when I went directly to the Xbox Marketplace and searched for Warframe it worked without problem.

Don't bother contacting Microsoft support. Just take a screen shot of your account showing you got charged with your gamertag in the upper right corner of the screen. Then send a ticket to the warframe support with the screenshot attached. I have had to do this 6 to 7 times and it usually only takes a couple days. The longest I waited was a week. If you try to ask Microsoft, they will just give you the address for this site.

If you don't get the platinum right away then submit a ticket. Waiting will do you no good. Microsoft is considering removing the platinum from their store atm. Warframe DE needs to get this fixed and stop threatening to ban ppl for sending tickets every time they get ripped off.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Merged Posts

it still is happen and I don't care about my money its just I want to get this fix like the rest of the people so I can enjoy the but if Microsoft get rid of the store then we all well be out of luck

than I have to go find another place to get this or we wont be able to buy none at all

and you well have a lot of mad people I spent over 100 on this game and I waited four day so it come down on your end warfame de is to how quickly can you fix the problem time day let us know

Don't listen to anything they tell you about how to solve the problem. It's all a load. I've bought multiple $4.99 bundles and I've contacted both DE and Microsoft and I've still been waiting two weeks to either get a refund or my product that I paid for.

Please disregard spreading rumor.

I do not know the progress of this fix, but I do know it is a priority for the XBox team to fix.

Based on replies and Support Tickets I had read from other XB1 users, their issues had been resolved.

Wait for your support ticket, if you have submitted one, to receive a reply, please.

If you are experiencing this issue, it is advised to not to make multiple attempts at purchasing the product.

Don't listen to anything they tell you about how to solve the problem. It's all a load. I've bought multiple $4.99 bundles and I've contacted both DE and Microsoft and I've still been waiting two weeks to either get a refund or my product that I paid for.

You must be doing something wrong. I've bought platinum twice and both times received nothing up front. I put in a ticket right away both times and got my platinum by the afternoon the following day. If you're not getting a response or they are telling you you're missing something, follow their instructions.

Or follow my example. Here's what I did: at Xbox.com, sign in, go to the my account link at the top right, once in my account there should be a transaction section on the bottom left. This is what you take a screenshot of. Make sure your gamertag shows at the top. If you have issues like I do where there are no transactions shown, you'll have to go to commerce.microsoft.com and log in with your Xbox live account. Once in the site, click view all transactions link under recent transactions. Take a screenshot of this screen.

Both times I had this issue, I sent them a screenshot of both screens. I received a reply in as quickly as 24 hours. I can't say this will be your experience but I don't see why they are working on my stuff faster then some who have been waiting a couple of weeks other than there was an issue with you ticket.

Hope this helps.

If this problem happens all you have to do is log onto your xbox live account via the xboxlive web site and submit a screen shot of your trasaction history. Then submit that screen shot to warframe support . If you dont know how to take a proper screen shot from your computer find someone who does. Or  contact me on the xbox one and i will walk you threw the proccess.This error happens to me everytime i get platinum and within a few hours the warframe support staff helps me everytime.

I've bought 9.99 worth of platinum three tI mes That I never received And Microsoft was kind enough each time to refund these purchases and even gave me a free 3 months subscription code for the inconvenience. I made a ticket with the developers for the first purchase that I didn't receive over a week ago and still haven't received one email or reply from them since. I would really like my $10 worth of platinum. DO SOMETHING DEV

HI guys i didn't know were to post this, but I recently checked my inventory (i believe it was last night 10/26/04 around 2-3 am) platinum and found it missing. I had about 15 stored five left over from the begin 50 and 10 from trading with a clan mate. I wanted to know if any one has had something similar happen to them.

HI guys i didn't know were to post this, but I recently checked my inventory (i believe it was last night 10/26/04 around 2-3 am) platinum and found it missing. I had about 15 stored five left over from the begin 50 and 10 from trading with a clan mate. I wanted to know if any one has had something similar happen to them.

I would put in a ticket with support. Beyond that I wouldn't know what to tell you. Server error???

I would put in a ticket with support. Beyond that I wouldn't know what to tell you. Server error???

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same problem, contacted support and they got right back to me. I don't mind taking a screen shot to prove I bought the platinum and will as soon as I'm off work buuuut the burden of proof is on the seller not the buyer and having to wait days for a digital purchase is crazy. But meh they're nice about it so far so I'll be nice as well

Greetings fellow Tenno

May I ask what are the steps to be taken if one purchased Plat and did not get it on Xbox One?

Sadly, I am in the same boat as I wanted to help my clan build up the dojo and the need for Forma is a constant stopper.

Great game and enjoying the gameplay. I have LOTS of patience but the wait time for making rooms is now growing longer since the Plat for Forma did not come through when bought. Oh well....that is the way the blade slashes.

Fare well Tenno

UPDATE: Thank you Support for fixing my Plat issue. All is good and now waiting the waiting game to get rooms in Dojo done & research. You guys are worth every penny.

Edited by (XB1)DShinShoryuken

This solution works great for those who purchased platinum, but that leaves out issues with platinum that was acquired through trade and default platinum provided at the beginning. How is the issue addressed in those two scenarios? (Thanks for your response.)

I bought 1000 platinum from marketplaces but they did not appear in game  

I purchased the 370 platinum and I had the same issue today I contacted Microsoft and the young lady credited my wallet to try the purchase again and still nothing she said to wait 72 hrs and contact "Warframe Support if the Platinum does not appear that it is an issue on there end".

Edited by (XB1)ROBOVOID

This is total bullS#&$. I'm having the same problem. I don't purchse items off the Xbox store to "wait a day" to access that content.

I have re logged several times, not to mention this is my first hour of game play.

I should not have to submit screenshots or any other proof of purchase, the money was taken out of my account fast enough without any bogus undue delays. my items should be delivered as promptly and as painlessly as they were paid for. It's not my job as a consumer to handle YOUR accounting responsibilities. I will be contacting Microsoft and my bank ... Fraud is a serious matter. my financial institution as well as Microsoft Live don't take these matters lightly.

I understand all games have bugs and glitches. That said if the store is not working as intended it should be taken offline until it is working satisfactorily.

Edited by (XB1)ST7A Bad Karma