Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Platinum Problem

(XBOX)TomDinh25

I should not have to submit screenshots or any other proof of purchase

In an ideal world, no you should not have to. And you still don't... But taking a screenshot of the purchase receipt and sending it in to support is a guaranteed way to get your platinum quickly, and it's a lot more effective in getting you what you paid for than making a rage/rant post and threatening the developers with charges of fraudulence.

No one is committing fraud either. DE has openly stated that they're aware of purchasing difficulties and have instructed users to send in screenshots of their receipts if they did not receive their platinum. Fraud implies that DE is intentionally stealing your money and/or misleading players, which they aren't.

Summarizing my dissatisfaction up to being a rage thread..... really not appreciated. I'm going on 24 hours and still have not received my plat or mods. I receive many purchases from Amazon the next day via snail mail.....

Just fyi when the purchases are made there is no confirmation of purchase page, no items show up as being downloaded or even qued which is not the norm.

It's awesome seeing the new Haloween themed mods out today knowing that even if I purchase them I won't receive the items.

Edited by (XB1)ST7A Bad Karma

XB1 Tenno,

We're currently investigating a platinum purchasing issue on the XB1. When attempting to connect to the Xbox Store through the 'GET PLATINUM' market tab, some players receive a 'We did not find anything' message. 

We don't have an ETA for a fix, but please know that we're investigating and avidly finding a solution. 

This thread will be updated with more information when we have it, thank you. 

A small under the hood fix has gone live in an effort to solve the issue of players not receiving purchased items.

For those that have not received their purchased items, please relog at your earliest convenience. Those items should be delivered to your account upon relogging. 

As a side note, we've investigated the accounts active in this discussion thread, and have determined that each account has undelivered items in there inventory that should be granted upon relogging.

We would greatly appreciate those that experienced this issue, to report back here if this solution worked. 

Our apologies for the delay, we thank you for patiently waiting while we worked through the solution process.

On behalf of the team and myself I also want to apologize for this mess. How ridiculous. I know the server team has finally made a breakthrough on these issues and all past and future ones should be working seamlessly for you.

To see you supporting us and be met with this is just shameful on our part. We are arranging a small token of apology to show up in your inbox in the next few days.

I'm sorry, and thanks for sticking with us, despite this mess.

-Steve

• 2 weeks later...

wow, i love reading this thread, because it just shows how ignorant some people are, the moderators are doing their job, and so is DE... It isnt their fault, if anything its your fault for buying consumables on day one of a free-to-play's release. Im not saying its okay to ship, metaphorically, a game that has a broken monetary system, but it is common for this kind of issue, especially in ftp games.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else not received their compensation plat? I Bought a 75p and 370p package when the game first came to XB1 and only got my refund for the 75p transaction a few weeks back but have yet to receive my 370p compensation. The funny thing is the 370p package was the one that gave me trouble in the first place!