Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Had One Job, Music Team. One Damn Job.

AdunSaveMe

...And you did it absolutely bloody perfectly.

Especially with this;

(cheers to StallordD for the upload)

Some of these tracks are the BEST tracks I've heard in a lot of games.

The beats are solid and fit the action so perfectly.

The list of people to accept my totally platonic love continues to grow.

But you know, I'd love em more if I could get my hands on the original sound files... *hint hint*

I just keep finding reasons to love this game more and more. Seriously.

moar pls

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Clickbait title working as intended I see.

And yes, the music is great.

While recently it has been reminding me alot of Mass Effect, I can't say that's a bad thing.

Yes his misleading title worked well. 

And I feel the same way, it kind of reminds me of Mass effect, but I have NO problem with that.  

DE has been doing an Awesome job with the music lately. 

Now only the Grineer need better music. Infested could use some more variety as well.

Definitely. I really like the new Infested music though.

It suits the infested Corpus ship, gives off a real horror kinda vibe, which was an absolutely fantastic direction to go in.

Clickbait title working as intended I see.

And yes, the music is great.

While recently it has been reminding me alot of Mass Effect, I can't say that's a bad thing.

WUUUUT????Mass effect??Mass effect has GREAT soundtrack instead of this horrible noises.This soundtrack is nothing compare to mass effect soundtrack.

Glad you guys are liking the music.  Our composer, Keith Power, did a great job with it and I assure you all that there is more to come!  The plan is to start adding more Grineer music first, then Infested, then some more Corpus.  

Because the music is remixed at run-time, everytime you play the game you will get a slightly different version of the track.  We use a layering approach so sometimes the melody will play, sometimes the percussion will play, etc.  The track on the youtube vid in the OP is only one player's experience of it.  So it is not a "full mix" of the music, which we will provide at a later date.

DE_George.

Glad you guys are liking the music.  Our composer, Keith Power, did a great job with it and I assure you all that there is more to come!  The plan is to start adding more Grineer music first, then Infested, then some more Corpus.  

Because the music is remixed at run-time, everytime you play the game you will get a slightly different version of the track.  We use a layering approach so sometimes the melody will play, sometimes the percussion will play, etc.  The track on the youtube vid in the OP is only one player's experience of it.  So it is not a "full mix" of the music, which we will provide at a later date.

DE_George.

That's pretty damn cool. When I heard the track in the video on Jupiter, it had a couple of different little pieces in it.

Keep us updated on that full mix ;o

DE_George.

do-want-squirell.jpg