Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Real Girls Out There Playing Warframe?

SkarletK.Prime

I am a real girl

When my guild founder found out that i'm a gal suddenly he liked me a lot more i find it offending

Suddenly I'm special because I'm a girl there is nothing special about a girl gamer they are pretty common these days

The other day is was I the recruitment forum to recruit new members for the guild I'm in and I ran across a topic for a guild who was recruiting its said girls allowed too i was like WHAT like im not allowed to join because im a girl like ow damn your a girl sorry not allowed only guys

And i can't possibly understand why a guy would like to act like a girl to get more attention thats just pathetic

We're all gamers we're the same, sex doesn't matter we are all Tenno

Edited by (PS4)AzazelMora

That was the best thread I've visited.

One has to wonder the purposes of the thread, that and I hope people know YandereSamantha is only..what? 16? 17?

Piff, Boobs are overrated, I play Nekros and call him Bonedaddy. ;D

Heh..bonedaddy. Not gonna lie though if I woke up with boobs one day I'm pretty sure a lot of guys would be too busy with them.

I'm not one for hating on anyone, but the one thing I hate in most gaming communities, is a female gamer blasting her presence all over the place.

I hate it too but a lot of the time a guy will announce my presence regardless whenever I speak on voice chat...

the plus side is now I have a voice changer so nobody can tell.

I hate it too but a lot of the time a guy will announce my presence regardless whenever I speak on voice chat...

the plus side is now I have a voice changer so nobody can tell.

Typically, the people that openly point it out are the people that don't often interact with them. Thankfully, from I have experienced these kinds of people are few and far between in the community, as I have not seen them whenever I play with my friends, which are almost all female.

Typically, the people that openly point it out are the people that don't often interact with them. 

Woot! People point out not because they lack experience interacting with girls, but because it's a rare sight to have a girl playing a dudebro shooting game. 

You'd have a similar reaction when you see a dude joining your local knitting club.

Typically, the people that openly point it out are the people that don't often interact with them. Thankfully, from I have experienced these kinds of people are few and far between in the community, as I have not seen them whenever I play with my friends, which are almost all female.

Warframe you typically don't use voice communications as much as a game like planetside 2. Where speaking one word would get me /tells in a matter of seconds. I also suppose people don't tend to care as much and can just get on with the game regardless of who they are with.

Playing games a lot I'll openly admit a while back feeling kinda lonely playing games as the only female. There are things I can't tell dudes that I can tell ladies but after a while I kinda got used to playing with dudes because a good chunk of my college classes were spent with males. (I was actually the only female in the whole course taking Creative Media.)

Edited by Lilliannette

I believe a large majority of female players are in amazonian clans... That's not even an insult, or a pun its true. I have seen them myself recruiting. Try asking around, or looking in the clan recruiting area for all female clans. Theres a few.

She's not very forthcoming about her age. She doesn't mind people knowing, but when people prod about it and even go as far as creeping around looking for an indicator, that's when she typically bites back.

Well one can only hope she doesn't get 50 messages a day about it.

I believe a large majority of female players are in amazonian clans... That's not even an insult, or a pun its true. I have seen them myself recruiting. Try asking around, or looking in the clan recruiting area for all female clans. Theres a few.

Does this mean if a man were to ask about inquiring within the amazonian clan he would get death by snu snu?

Pretend to be a boy is much more interesting. Don't you think so? I'm laughing so hard. When people complain about girl like they really know how the girls are.  And laugh even harder when they said the girl suck on shooting game but the sims.

Oh with my old tag "Kail" I used to get a lot of: "I thought you were a guy.."

and my you tube I even get people thinking I'm male even with my voice. A lot of people mistake my voice for a child... actually that's quite unnerving/

This looks like a really cheaply disguised dating thread, just calling it like I see it, no serious offense intended.

Anyway, I have met real girls in the game. None of them have posted here, so I'll just laugh quietly.

Here's a pro-tip from...well a guy who has no friends in real life but has tons online: Don't seek them and you will find them. Seek them and you will only find sausages...lots of sausages.

Male or female is highly irrelevant in this game anyway. I only care about whether you've got the skill to stand side-by-side with me as a Tenno-in-arms.

This looks like a really cheaply disguised dating thread, just calling it like I see it, no serious offense intended.

Anyway, I have met real girls in the game. None of them have posted here, so I'll just laugh quietly.

Here's a pro-tip from...well a guy who has no friends in real life but has tons online: Don't seek them and you will find them. Seek them and you will only find sausages...lots of sausages.

Male or female is highly irrelevant in this game anyway. I only care about whether you've got the skill to stand side-by-side with me as a Tenno-in-arms.

sausages xD

made my day

I'm looking for female friends to play with, preferably over 18

This part alone would make anyone think you're a guy. Just play and people will reveal they're a girl when they feel like it. With stories of being harassed by male players, i can't blame them for not disclosing their gender

Edited by FormlessDread