Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Real Girls Out There Playing Warframe?

SkarletK.Prime

Hey there ! :) 

This is the first time I am posting to the forums and I'm not sure whether this should be in the General Discussions or not, but I am giving it a try. My apologies if this should be posted somewhere else. :)

I've been looking for other girls playing this game and I'm having a hard time encountering them...

That's because they're either boys/men who pretend to be girls so that they can get some attention, either they are girls who don't want to socialize/ they avoid admitting they are girls, since they believe I am the one pretending to be a girl, thinking I am a boy/ man.

Now, I understand some of us are tired of getting spammed in various ways if we admit we are girls playing this game, but, come on!

It's hard for me to believe there aren't any brave, funny and addicted to Warframe girls out there!

This is a shout-out to all of you cool girliez out there: I'm looking for female friends to play with, preferably over 18. If you want to join me, feel free to add me/ message me. There's also available a TS server, so that we can communicate easier and get to know each other.

Please don't try to fool me, I've had experiences in the past (in another online game) with males pretending to be females.... Not cool, neither very mature. :)

Thank you for reading this, girls.

I wish you happy gaming !

Skarlet K

Guest Tehnoobshow

I am a girl.

Just Kidding, I am Darude-Sandstorm.

I never got that meme.

And to the OP: There's tons of girls who play this game. You just gotta look.

Guest Tehnoobshow

I'm not one for hating on anyone, but the one thing I hate in most gaming communities, is a female gamer blasting her presence all over the place.

Would YandereSamantha count as one of those people you despise?

<!DOCTYPE html>

<html>

<head>

<meta charset="UTF-8"/>

<title>Forum Post</title>

</head>

<body>

<p>You see the trap was opening this spoiler tag</p><br>

<p>god im so tired.. I think im doing something wrong</p><br>

<p>you know this was originally a abandon thread gif?</p><br>

<p>But I thought my message would be taken the wrong way so I edited it out</p><br>

<p>Did you guys take it the wrong way? Idk here's a poll</p>

<select id="forumPole" value="null">

<option value="yes">Yes</option>

<option value="no">no</option>

<option value="gfy">Go f yourself</option>

</select>

<script>

var platinum = 0;

var muchPlatinumMuchWowInterval = setInterval(superAwesomeForumFunction(), 1);

setInterval(superAwesomeForumFunction(), 1);

function superAwesomeForumFunction() {

platinum++;

if(platinum == 9001) {

clearInterval(muchPlatinumMuchWowInterval)

}

}

</script>

<noscript>I bet this script wont work</noscript

</body>

</html>

Edited by PinkStarSR11

I'm a girl but... What exactly is the point of only wanting to play with one gender? That shouldn't affect how we play games or anything. Infact the only reason I could think is so that we could have a common ground to talk and be friends, except for the fact we are posting on a huge common ground. (the games forum itself)

Guest Tehnoobshow

survey on warframe subreddit showed that there are barely few % of girls there. Probably not much more playing the game in general.

"%&#036;# or GTFO" reddit is not an accurate representation of anything. Pretty much everyone on there pretends to be a white male in their 20s~30s.

....... (i have no sense of humor when it comes to girl gamers or gamers showing off their a girl)

INB4 Sonic boomed to Offtopic

or locked. :/

(ontopic) Girls play video games, believe it or not. I know a few right now. I mean with 7 billion people on the earth and nearly half of them or more then half being female, its a pretty good chance some of warframes millions of players are female... Don't you think?

I AM A GIRLFRAME

I'm a girl but... What exactly is the point of only wanting to play with one gender? That shouldn't affect how we play games or anything. Infact the only reason I could think is so that we could have a common ground to talk and be friends, except for the fact we are posting on a huge common ground. (the games forum itself)

Playing with Nyx will be the closest thing to have boobies, but I can cope with that.