Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kronen, Kronen Everywhere...

Kialandi

I just run 3 alerts (Link Health, Egg, Bite) and i met 9 new players. I also saw 7 Kronen in those three alerts.

They don't even look cool anymore...Everyone have them.

I think that they should make good-looking weapons a little harder to obtain, don't just put them in the market.

Edited by Kialandi

Honestly, there are better things to whine about.

It's just another Soma or Boltor Prime scenario.

In the market is exactly what people have been wanting for awhile now.

This.

People have been complaining about new content being locked behind a grindwall or timewall, and the Kronen was a step to meet that request, stance and all.

When new weapons are introduced, you will ALWAYS see a huge influx of that specific weapon. You'll just have to wait an additional three days if it's clan research.

And one cannot deny that the Kronen are quite powerful, so even the people that aren't completionists will be out to get this weapon.

But let's face it, if it looks cool AND is a good weapon, there is no way that people are going to just turn a blind eye to it.

Difficult or not to obtain, if you've played WF long enough it won't matter you'll most likely have it within a week of release anyway.

(Unless we're talking about the Despair... do you really want another stalker-ish droptable?)

The only weapons that hard to obtain in this game are based purely on rng like the Brakk and Detron, Despair(Still havent gotten it after over a year of trying).

Id rather not see new weapons be added to the game like that.

FINALLY SOMEONE FEELS MY PAIN.

mfw no Despair

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-+_60d9bc

How does people using the, Kronen affect you personally? Does it hinder your game performance in any way? Not able to play the game properly because other people are using the, Kronen?

I mean seriously, what exactly is the problem here?

Complaining about people using the, Kronen just for the sake about complaining about something.

Look, I don't mean to be mean here, but I fail to see why it bothers you so much. People should be able to use whatever they want to use.

These people using the, Kronen have every single right to do so. Because they either went to all of the trouble crafting it in the Foundry. Or they spent their own real money to purchase it by way of Platinum. 

And why shouldn't it be made available in the market? There are no laws against it.

As far as the issue of looks are concerned, I personally don't care what it looks like. All that matters is how it performs. Does it do a good job killing the enemy? If yes, then why the hell not use it?

Edited by SeanRubin

That's the Hipster motto. Just wait until the next new cool thing comes along.

Agreed, you are sounding like a weapon hipster. I bet you were using before it was cool. Now you should use the Ceramic Dagger ironically.

DE can't seem to win, everyone complains when a new weapon is clan, then they complain when it is RNG, and now complaining that something is in the market. People need to quit crying. The community has been waiting for something new and decent to be in the market, this is it. It is quite strong, easily farmable, and also has a super easy to get stance. Get used to seeing them.

That's the Hipster motto. Just wait until the next new cool thing comes along.

I don't even own Kronen.

I have never complained about RNG or something being hard to get. I know i CAN'T get everything i want.

When Silva and Aegis came out there wasn't SO MANY of them. Why? Because it is a clan-tech weapon - it is a little harder to get.

More market weapons PLS!

Yeah, just buy it and have it. No need to play the game.

I personally like RNG. Everyone has the same chance to get something and they have to DO something for it. They have to PLAY the game (isn't that the point?)! If it's in market...

BTW:

Does it hinder your game performance in any way?

Yes. Everything you do in game affects the performance of other players. Do you remember when Mirage came out?

Edited by Kialandi

When Silva and Aegis came out there wasn't SO MANY of them. Why? Because it is a clan-tech weapon - it is a little harder to get.

I understand what you are saying, but that mentality does not work here. This game is about having fun killing stuff with new and different weaponry, not about having uber rare diablo-style legendary Bullshat just for bragging rights.

Yes. Everything you do in game affects the performance of other players. Do you remember when Mirage came out?

...except not really.

How does someone using a Kronen in any way affect your gameplay? Are they too tall to see over when you're standing behind them?

(if you answer yes to that I will lose all faith in the human race)

...except not really.

How does someone using a Kronen in any way affect your gameplay? Are they too tall to see over when you're standing behind them?

(if you answer yes to that I will lose all faith in the human race)

Because he killed professor Broom, dammit!

hellboy_kroenen.jpg

Edited by Ryme

I only play Warframe solo. So I don't know.

So how exactly does people using the Kronen affect your game play?

Edited by SeanRubin

I also saw 7 Kronen in those three alerts.

You mean 14 Kronen.

its a dual weapon right?

The only weapons that hard to obtain in this game are based purely on rng like the Brakk and Detron, Despair(Still havent gotten it after over a year of trying).

Id rather not see new weapons be added to the game like that.

Fought the G3 and won for the first time and didnt get a single brakk component.

Next cool looking sword should be for MR10 or something.

I liked whole nikana thing, basic one for low rank and dragoon nikana for MR8.

Maybe there will be dragoon kronen for MR10...

In my opinion, Kronens just look better when most of syandanas! Syandanas should be cosmeticly buffed or something XD.

Lets wait for new armor sets, i heard something about jet engine grineer set with syandana... somewhere