Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Weapon You've Ever Potatoed?

(PSN)Superegg72

Since I've potatoe'd every single weapon out there you can sign me guilty to every single bastard weapon there is.

Whereever there is an Akimbo weapon I also have an addtional single arm version as well... also potatoe'd.

I've no regrets though... because the Potatoe rendered ranking some of those weapons much much easier than it would have been without. xD

Edited by MeduSalem

The Sheev.

Well, technically DE put the potato in there for me, but it still has to count due to how terrible it is...

Only made 9 levels on it so far... and for a dagger the attackspeed is just embarrassing...  even with Fury. ^^

The weapon makes me want to avoid Spoiled Strike because it would render the weapon virtually unplayable... but not having Spoiled Strike renders the weapon virtually useless. xD

A dilemma that will probably be solved by ranking it passively and letting that thing to rot in my inventory afterwards.

Edited by MeduSalem

Only made 9 levels on it so far... and for a dagger the attackspeed is just embarrassing...  even with Fury. ^^

The weapon makes me want to avoid Spoiled Strike because it would render the weapon virtually unplayable... but not having Spoiled Strike renders the weapon virtually useless. xD

A dilemma that will probably be solved by ranking it passively and letting that thing to rot in my inventory afterwards.

You can cosplay a Grineer Powerfist with it!