Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Decoy Could Explode?

TheGlade

Like the title says. What if Loki's decoy could explode when 1 is pressed a second time? It wouldn't cause much damage, but inflict a 100% radiation proc. That way, it would scale with enemies, causing confusion and overall fitting with the rest of Loki's design. I for one would definitely start using the power.

Edit-  Only hypothetically if Invisibility wasn't a thing, btw

Edited by TheGlade

Yes because Loki needs more tools.

My eyes cannot possibly roll more than 360 degrees at all angles. Please stop.

It would be an even better molt because you can cast it from range. Molt is cast Saryn is standing/ducking/jumping/falling.

Edited by darthdart

Nty. I rather keep Loki pure Utility. I guess procs are utility, but they usually relate to dmg for weapons, so I have mixed feeling for that.

As to this, hypothetically, it wouldn't do any damage, it would just proc the radiation. But yeah, I agree.

I still don't see the use for Decoy, ever since I start playing Loki as my main. And I'm not those perma-invi Lokis either

Same. I just don't find it fun. Thus, the reason for this to be a more definite escape method. If Invisibility didn't exist, this is what I'd want.

I guess being invisible for 31 seconds is not enough anymore.  The last thing I want in Warframe right now is to have some invisible guy spamming explosives everywhere. 

Not every Loki player uses perma-invi for 31 sec. 15 sec is plenty enough to take care of unfinished business if needed. As for me, I only goes invi when in a life-death situation or the pod is surrounded with more than 8 enemies at the same time. I don't feel comfortable playing with invi Loki at all since they don't assist the team

This would just make Loki be twice as OP as he already is. I was pretty sure invisibility and Radial Disarm are good enough, not exploding decoys. And just the fact alone that you can put them anywhere would just make it the most spammed skill since Hall of Mirrors. Loki is good enough as he is, and I would prefer that he is left like that.

Since enemies just shoot at everything that is sound and that comes from X location, and X can be your invisible Loki shooting a non-silent weapon...You can say that invisibility isn't all that OP as it used to be, so yes please, make decoy explode into a rad proc...or hell even a freeze proc would be fine,or any proc just a reason to use decoy, since in late game fights, I put decoy down and it disappears before I even finish casting.

have people forgot that the warframe named Saryn exsist? but i guess people are used to see rhinos,lokis,nyx and novas so they are suprised there are other warframes....like banshee,saryn etc'

anyhow, loki decoy do dmg and distracts, its enought, while Saryns molt is a bullet sponge and explodes if killed