Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Games Do You Play?

(PSN)qwerty1310

Action games: warframe, "luftrausers" arcade like plane game "red faction guerrilla" a game about viva le revolution and blowing up EVERYTHING!  many "halo" games and sometimes "starwars battlefront" 1 and 2. 

RTS games:(real time stratergy. think base building) "rise of nations" you can kill your foes with diamonds...no srsly it works... "supreme commander 2". zerg rush your opponent with up to 500 robotic drones. or just nuke there nukes with your nukes. "

age of empires 2 convert there workforce and tell them to build cannon shooting towers in there base and "age of mythology" train a cyclops, pick up an archer and and use him as a living missile against his own house!

and lastly racing games: "burnout paradise" witness physics gone completely wrong as bumping another drivers rear bumper causes them to barrel roll into a building.

"grid 2" drive in realistic races and get your car realistically trashed as you do. then just rewind time like a magic space wizard and repair your car through the power of supper glue and duck tape.

and lastly "gas gusslers extreme" drive cars with guns  attached to them because "why not!?" all the while listening to cheesy rock music.

and that's it. although the games I play change every so often.

With the upcoming release of the next xpack for WoW, a few of my friends in town have dusted off the Naked Toe Coalition and we're leveling together again.

Apart from that, I've been playing a lot of tabletop games since I stopped playing Warframe. (Yes, sadly. No current plans to return.)

The Naked Toe Coalition has been playing:

-Betrayal at the House on the Hill-

-Pandemic-

-Dragon Age-

-Once Upon a Time-

...plus others here and there, but those are the ones we have the most fun with. The girls in particular seem to love games with a co-opetitive element, although I can't possibly imagine why that might be. Games that girls love to jump into and cause hilarity in are SO much more fun.

Ar tonelico(1,2, and 3)

various Touhou platforming fangames

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Robotech battlecry(best Robotech/Macross game EVAR)

any Legend of Zelda or Metroid title I can get my hands on.

Fallout new vegas

any Armored core title I can get my hands on

Sonic advance

Sonic generations

Sonic adventure 2

various Gundam titles

Custom robo arena

Pokemon ruby, and black 2

any .Hack// title I can get my hands on

Persona 3, and 4

Odin sphere

Muramasa the demon blade

Dragon's crown

...That isnt everything but I think that about covers the big ones that I play frequently.

Not counting any of the MMO/Online games I play.

Edited by AzureGamerZero

currently

Multi/mmo

Tera, subbed

Warframe, though not very much lately

STO (Star Trek Online), also not very much, mostly log in to run rep/doffs and blow stuff up

PoE (Path of Exile), fun except for a horrid personal inventory system

SC2 (Starcraft 2 HoTS)

single player:

replaying deus ex HR with the DLC's

sadly there just doesn't seem to be much worthwhile out single player wise.

future

Black Desert

Star Citizen

Currently: 
- Dark Souls 
- The Last Remnant
- Disgaea 4 - A Promise Revisited

I'm working on my own little rhythm game as well in my spare time, so that's something I play with from time to time.

any .Hack// title I can get my hands on

You. I like you.

Edited by Azure_Kyte