Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Fix - Just Do Something

Shizzuie

There is another thing to be changed in DS rails system - Owners of particular rail should not have posibility to be hosts of attack squad on their own rail. Several times I got in situation during attack when hosts just leave the game and ruining everything. It's like cheating and this should be solved.

Completely ignoring that first point now.

Ok. So...Do what they did? Grab your own big alliance and fight for it? 

If everything was 0% tax I could almost guarantee there would be no complaints. Almost.

There is a chance that this is more then one alliance that is working towards the same goal which makes fighting with a single allience very, very difficult and before you say "Well why don't two alliances work together" its more complicated then to start such things so easily.

Edited by Shizzuie

There is another thing to be changed in DS rails system - Owners of particular rail should not have posibility to be hosts of attack squad on their own rail. Several times I got in situation during attack when hosts just leave the game and ruining everything. It's like cheating and this should be solved.

Yes, I have run into this many times and I consider it a major issue as well.

Warframe PVP sucks.  It's a PVE game and should stay a PVE game.  I'd prefer the conflicts would go back to PVE based competition and PVP stay in Conclave and the dojo.  I just can't bring myself to bother playing conflicts as they are.

Exactly how I feel, thank you.

XP, Resources, and Credits in large amounts but in one locations is what many people prefer.

No other part of the system, other than T4 Def/Survival (if played right)/Int give all those in one.

Before Dark Sectors people played the game and got XP, credits and resources, so now that the clans are using the system so they can get resources and credits, people suddenly go crazy?

As some stated, dont like the taxes? Get a group and claim the Dark Sector. Dont want to do that? Then pay the taxes, or just dont play that node. Nobody is forcing you. At 75% taxes on credits, you still get 5k per run, more than most nodes.

No other part of the system, other than T4 Def/Survival (if played right)/Int give all those in one.

Before Dark Sectors people played the game and got XP, credits and resources, so now that the clans are using the system so they can get resources and credits, people suddenly go crazy?

As some stated, dont like the taxes? Get a group and claim the Dark Sector. Dont want to do that? Then pay the taxes, or just dont play that node. Nobody is forcing you. At 75% taxes on credits, you still get 5k per run, more than most nodes.

Except dark sectors and people want those backs.

Yes, before, but this is now and people should get what they work for.

Getting a group will cause little to no affect considering that the enemy can join both sides and help the other side lose by not contributing to the team during the PvP which I have seen before; No one is forcing me but I want what I got before and not this faction that I'm getting now just because a massive alliance takes over an area by any means necessary.

who are you to say that two alliances don't work together in dark sectors just to have the other win anyways like many people claim they are doing?

Except dark sectors and people want those backs.

Yes, before, but this is now and people should get what they work for.

Getting a group will cause little to no affect considering that the enemy can join both sides and help the other side lose but not contributing to the team during the PvP which I have seen before; No one is forcing me but I want what I got before and not this faction that I'm getting now just because a massive alliance takes over an area by any means necessary.

who are you to say that two alliances don't work together in dark sectors just to have the other win anyways like many people claim they are doing?

Alliances use there own resources to build there defenses, to make the solar rail, to keep the rail up for players to play on it.

They buy the candy, now they are starting to tax for the candy you get from there pack of candy.

Only way to bork the system is if 2 alliances do that kind of tactic, but that has nothing to do with your complaint. You are against the high taxes. If they are in anyway applying such tactics, I hope DE deals with them, that yes warrants looking into.

The only way to "fight" the taxes is by not playing on the rails and/or building up an alliance to get them down.

Also people from the alliance that has the rail cant join the conflict against there dark sector. And whoever attacks also cant join as a defender. So other than shady tactics, the rest that happens in DS is legit.

Alliances use there own resources to build there defenses, to make the solar rail, to keep the rail up for players to play on it.

They buy the candy, now they are starting to tax for the candy you get from there pack of candy.

Only way to bork the system is if 2 alliances do that kind of tactic, but that has nothing to do with your complaint. You are against the high taxes. If they are in anyway applying such tactics, I hope DE deals with them, that yes warrants looking into.

The only way to "fight" the taxes is by not playing on the rails and/or building up an alliance to get them down.

Also people from the alliance that has the rail cant join the conflict against there dark sector. And whoever attacks also cant join as a defender. So other than shady tactics, the rest that happens in DS is legit.

As the rails are, I see no reason for the large alliances to NOT be using shady tactics.  It guarantees profit, simple as that.  I wish i could believe people weren't that greedy but I have seen plenty of evidence stating otherwise.

Candy? are you being serious?

Well to follow what you're saying, No, they are in fact the ones stealing the 'candy' if that's the way you want to have this issue talked about.

The dark sectors would be that delicious 'candy' and from the amount of taxes they are charging it would only take one 24 hour control to have enough resources to make more rails for many more runs and the rest just goes into their bank for them to do whatever they wish with.

It has already been stated by many people that two alliances are working together, a fix would be putting a 25% - 50% max limit on taxes.

by "not playing" do you mean forever? because that's what it means to just "not play" considering they will continue to do this and maybe lower it once to get more players back before raising it again.

Two alliances working together can do whatever they want.

I agree. 

Pick one of the 20+ nodes, attack it and change it yourself.

It is extremely easy for people to rig it so your side wins and defends the node, though. You have one side attack and go into missions and AFK, then another team just always regularly defends. A good connection and specific equipment is required, too, and Dark Sector PvP areas are extremely laggy.

I hope you are being sarcastic else you would be very, very wrong.

We definitely have the monopoly part. Some people have tried setting up resistance groups.

The problem is the PvP. There are not enough attackers on those monopolies. I joined the attackers side on one (it was also not possible to join defenders) node, we were outnumbered and as a result, couldn't really do much. Add to that all that other stuff going on (I hear of hosts screwing up games by leaving, people leaving the defenders alliance so they can AFK on the attackers side).

Since the Dark Sectors are supposed to be wars between players, I don't mind there being PvP. But it's not the Dark Sectors that are broken, but the PvP (as a result breaking both).

Also, now that some people consider Dark Sectors unplayable, exclusive mods need to be available elsewhere (Life Strike, Quickening).

These mods are exclusive to the non-conflict (PVE) states of Dark Sectors. Defense & Suvival missions. There is no problem with anyone being able to get these and not have to play the PvP Conflict DS. You may of course be taxed heavy by greedy clans/alliances holding that rail/zone which is a big issue for many

Candy? are you being serious?

Well to follow what you're saying, No, they are in fact the ones stealing the 'candy' if that's the way you want to have this issue talked about.

The dark sectors would be that delicious 'candy' and from the amount of taxes they are charging it would only take one 24 hour control to have enough resources to make more rails for many more runs and the rest just goes into their bank for them to do whatever they wish with.

It has already been stated by many people that two alliances are working together, a fix would be putting a 25% - 50% max limit on taxes.

by "not playing" do you mean forever? because that's what it means to just "not play" considering they will continue to do this and maybe lower it once to get more players back before raising it again.

Two alliances working together can do whatever they want.

Not in the mood to go on. But one of the alliances that is taxing 75% on there rails allways has 40-100k battlepay, each with around 20-40m in the reserves.

So no, it doesnt take 24h for you to have that kind of resources, along with the turrets they put on the defense layout, and so forth.

About manners, if you are offended by me calling you childish, mate, grow up. By gettin annoyed about it, just proves Im right :)

You cannot attack your own rail.

You can tax the credits and resources, but not the EXP. What does that tell you? What should you be going to that zone for?

No one is disagreeing with about the PvP. It can definitely use improvements. But they are going MOBA style with this and that's already a pain to balance.

Actually if it MOBA style it can be good , just think that MR 16/17 join against MR 1-2 both will have the chance maybe to be equal but them both bad weapon... you know upgrade slowly stuff...

Is anyone in here naive enough to believe multiple accounts are not being used to exploit the horrible state of dark sectors? DS and Legit do not belong in the same sentence.

Is anyone in here naive enough to believe multiple accounts are not being used to exploit the horrible state of dark sectors? DS and Legit do not belong in the same sentence.

Multiple accounts are actively checked by DE, hence why on competitions DE Glen stated the final scoreboards change after they run scripts and recheck any suspicious accounts.

Is there stuff thats wrong in DS? Yes. But it aint taxes.