The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anoying Players You've Seen In Warframe (No Namecalling)

yatin_117

Rushers who just want to get the mission done (exceptions on Survival and Defense). Some of us want to get as much components so we can make some items that might be very important in the future such as Orokin Catalysts/Reactors, Forma and Team Restoring Items, as well as Orokin Derelict Keys.

My theory on the rushers is that they're not in a very communicative clan(s), but I could be wrong on that one.

That's my only complaint so far.

I agree. There's no good way to judge pugs currently. The only thing you can use to judge is Mastery Rank and Conclave. Mastery will GENERALLY reflect experience with game mechanics, and Conclave will GENERALLY reflect what kind of mods a person might be using (around 1400-1500 I guess for serious gameplay).

the max conclave I got is with loki at like 1300

pretty sure u needa be a rhino to get 1400+

Frost Globes infested def slow nova infested spam on w3 ....

hmm  a stomp spammer who does no dmg >.>

hmmm.

what else lemme think

goes bastille spammer on grineer or corpus def with no use tesla  kids or random ppl that dont dmg anything but need to run in front of you

suicide bomber 

I agree. There's no good way to judge pugs currently. The only thing you can use to judge is Mastery Rank and Conclave. Mastery will GENERALLY reflect experience with game mechanics, and Conclave will GENERALLY reflect what kind of mods a person might be using (around 1400-1500 I guess for serious gameplay).

My strongest builds do not have my highest ranked mods so generally I come out with a conclave of 900-1200. Even then I can polarize a weapon or two, not use a companion and drop it lower without anyone noticing much change in my effectiveness in a T4.

My skill optimized builds can have higher conclave rating but basically means my warframe is only able to use maybe two skills max and usually will only work as a niche frame with a squad specifically tuned in the same way for a specific type of play. I do not use those builds except with friends/clan/alliance where have spent some time planning each of our roles.

The absolute worst are those players who send invites randomly to people in chat while they are halfway through a mission.

I used to click on them to see what the person wanted, and a couple of times I got people who knew me from here who wanted to say hi, which I am absolutely fine with, you guys are awesome.

But the ones who send out 50000 invites while they are halfway through some obscure spy mission just annoy the hell out of me.

Well, bout speedruning, smbdy asked for reasons - im speedruning, bcause i seen whole maps thousands of times, and i have smth like 100K+ ferrite maybe, and other resources too, so im speedruning mission to make it finish faster. 

But if im joining alert, or mission in pub with new or low-rank players, im trying to have same speed with them and to help (usually with blind on excal or RD on loki, and also sure, revive them) and im marking resources.

Yeah, i know, some high-ranked guys also want nostalgy and like to check da map for every locker (especially with damn nanospores, lol, why im not seen alot of em on Ceres or Saturn? :D where cells dropped). And i wanna to ask excuse me for my speed, but same map and same mobs make me mad after hundreds of runs. Yeah, i know, i can annoy alot of people.

What is annoyed me? its innapropriate frame and weapon choise :) Some weird choose of warframes, with strange builds, like frost with snowglobe (for infested) or Ember (with damn ult, what is not damaging, arent Combustion, or how this buff called is much better (especially for players with fire-based combos or pure fire damage mods) for Void, where are practically no mobs, who is weak against her ult? Im not a guy, who blames u for ur gameplay style, or who have smth against particular frame or weapon, but im a guy, who want efficiency on mission. It can be achieved with practically any weapon and frame, but there exist  some totally WRONG ways...

1. Pod-Poppers at 95%.

2. People who leave at 5 minutes at Apollodorus - Really, the Level 1 lancers are that tough?

3. Leaving at 5 wave - there's always one who turns up to a party, looks at his phone for a few minutes, then casually leaves before the DJ arrives.

4 . Leeching - only reason this isn't number 1 is because it doesn't benefit as much as before!

5. Bringing unranked weapons to a void mission which requires a decent weapon to do >_<

6. Insulting me bringing an MK1 Braton without realising it's 8 forma'd and does more damage than your Soma. 

the max conclave I got is with loki at like 1300

pretty sure u needa be a rhino to get 1400+

Forma and gearing your sentinel/mutt well also contribute to conclave, I don't think any of my "go to" loadouts comes in under 1500 (my Zephyr, Saryn and Frost Prime are over 1500 judging by screenshots, the rest I should check ingame).

- People that activate life support at 93%....

- Loki/Valkyr/Nova players that troll teleport/ripline/wormhole...

- View blockers. Those that can see you've clearly strategically positioned yourself for fire-coverage so they come and park their &amp;#&#33; in front of your reticle. 

- People that use bows/sniper rifles. Sorry but I don't care how disciplined or accurate you are... You can't engage targets fast enough to effectively contribute and avoid being a burden. 

- People that don't hold the lift for you. Start the defense/survival knowing it'll take you a good 90 seconds to catch up with them. 

"Bro, if I'm doing something wrong or out of line, report me. If not, then how about you not tell me how I should play and I won't tell you how you should play. M'kay? Then maybe perhaps you can stop dying because of all the profane things you're typing at me instead of killing things."

Edited by DJ_Redwire

People, especially new players who asks for help, but when you comply, they start to demand outrageous things from you.

I mean, seriously. One guy was using Volt's speed nearly the whole time and I was using Frost Prime with no coptering-potential weapons (Orthos Prime), and he just had to say that I'm a slow player and needs to hurry up.

Oh. And we were playing Mobile Defense. And I was the one picking up the terminals the whole time. He even left me on an elevator ride and still called me slow.

I don't if he's a troll or just plain stupid... but oh well, ignored his friend request.

Oh... and random invites. Never forget the random invites.

(Just went offline for 5 hours, and when I got back, I got SEVEN friend requests from players I don't know, 5 of which from rank 0s while the rest are from rank 1s.)