The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anoying Players You've Seen In Warframe (No Namecalling)

yatin_117

I can't stand the following:

-bringing low level gear to tier 4 survivals

-panicking and running to extraction as soon as Vor shows up

-expecting to go 40+ minutes while doing all of the above

It's complete BS. I had never been as angry as I was when I had to play with what I listed.

those idiots doing "hallway hero" in Mobi def (kappa-sedna) and let me protect the console/cyropod where at least 2~4 rocket grineer keep stunning me with Blast and fail. seirously people, dont ignore ur objective, if u want to kill so much then do solo instead of joinning a squad where u take away everyone EXP who trying to level up their gears

Edited by ZzVinniezZ

And don't try n tell someone how they should play. tips are fine and advice is valuable but demanding another player do it you're way or GTFO is ridiculous. (for example I was recently harassed for being rank 9 and not having a S#&$load of ciphers.)

I'm MR 12 and can go higher since I haven't been doing mastery tests at all (I failed the last one once because I can't even see most of the enemy that are shooting at me because dark background + dark color units + timed floor is something that my eyes doesn't particularly enjoy) and I never bothered with Ciphers. I've been meaning to, but it's mostly for Rescue missions, and since I rarely do those, I can just easily hack the consoles anyway.

I've been guilty of screwing up with some random Nyx's MC targets, though it wasn't really intentional. Killing the stronger guys first is something that I do without thinking, when there's a Nyx, I have to break that habit. When using boltor prime and shooting at targets that aren't close, it takes a while for the arrows to get there, which is what caused the problem. By the time I saw the Nyx MC beam targeting the enemy that I was shooting at, there was already enough arrows flying towards the enemy to kill it, so even when I lift the finger from the button, it was already too late.

And since it was some random player that I didn't know, it was hard to kill all the mobs in the screen while trying to see what the Nyx was up to, if it had MC in use or was going to use it, and I really didn't want a heavy gunner shooting at me (my frame wasn't leveled/potatoed, so it had low shields/HP), so I had to either trust that some random player would MC the heavy that was shooting at me, or simply kill it which could (and did a few times) ruin the Nyx MC attempt.

Though it was a case where both would target the same enemy at the same time. If I see MC in use, I leave them for last.

Usually only people who stay AFK during certain missions annoy me.

Edited by Sorrow0110

Fr me, it's less a warframe pet peeve, and more of a player in general. I truly hate it when people start acting as if they'll never reach a certain level of skill in the game, that they simply suck and will never improve. Seriously, why are people like that?

That one guy who runs into the elevator and activates it before anyone else is in even if the team is nearly behind him.

I love it when that guy goes down at the top of the elevator or starts the mobile defense before anyone else is there and then is typing "WHERE ARE YOU? REZ ME REZ ME"

yeah at that point I'm taking the scenic route

Edited by Keiiken

After 1400 hours in Warframe, i thought i saw everything. Was i wrong!

Today i was hosting T3 Defense ( Nyx Prime wont level by herself ) and invited some randoms. To be said, i really dont care what people bring to my runs and what level is their gear. I invited 3 randoms and one of them was MR rank 5 Ash ( black was main color ofcourse ). And we all know that true Ash only uses melee ( this one was using Glaive ). He ended up being spawncamper and worst of this all, he claimed Orokin Cell at wave 5.

I was neither angry or sad, i was just confused with all this noobness coming from him. He was display case for what is wrong with big portion of community.

>Rest of team takes scenic route..

>I drop datamasses due to AFK. (I was in front of my PC just not moving with my Warframe).

>Everyone dies except one guy.

>He arrives after 20 seconds and I tell him to pick up the datamasses.

>Guy just stands there. I shoot the datamasses to try to communicate with him. Nothing.

>I start swearing due to frustration and an already hard day.

>Guy still doesn't pick up the datamasses.

>Had to abort.

Edited by S3EK3R

karma is cause and effect and it starts with us, you dont meet anybody for nothing, the seeds for whatever expirience comes out of the past, you cant change the past, you can only change yourself and your mind

once you have mastered this, you can see which others are able to be inspired that they change too, and even here, there is no secure knowing about as well as a clear feeling (which has nothing to do with emotions)

nothing about guiltyness or whatever more, karma is simply cause and effect ,-)

just for trying to make smth clear inbetween the possibillities here and i also dont need to deepen that because everybody can find it by expiriencing it :-)

...I think you are attempting to say something profound but I'm just not seeing it...I really don't want to insult you its just badly worded or broken English *sigh* idk, go karma! or whatever...