The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Rather Have?

TheErebus.

Neither because my health would easily degrade due to the influx of bacon into my life

and more than likely I would not play most of the video games that came into my possession, thus I would have to find storage for them until I could properly sell them

which would be time consuming.

Edited by Anatolius

• 4 weeks later...

definitely the video games. then I could look through them all to find the ones I only half remember and look up there soundtracks on youtube. my problem with the video games would be finding a place to store them all. I think I would need someones help to build a 2nd shed. 

Im also thinking.... when you say "unlimited" beacon how so? would it be a pile or a box were I could take it out of constantly it would it be a continuously growing pile? because if it were the pile then no way!

if it kept on growing it would disrupt the earths balance by adding a never ending substance to it. or if it grows fast enough it could destroy the world! the entire planet would after enough time be a ball of beacon and after an even longer time it would cover the moon. 

which could even alter the planets rotations enough to send them into the sun!

so based on the fact that you said "every" and not "unlimited" beacon as well as what I said above definitely the video games.