LogaMC1995

So... so far these are the released primes (in order I believe):

Excalibur Prime

Frost Prime

Mag Prime

Ember Prime

Rhino prime

Loki Prime

Technically speaking out of those listed; Frost is the only one that wasn't among the original eight warframes; those being: Excalibur, Volt, Loki, Rhino,  Ash, Mag, Ember, Trinity. I'm unsure as to how DE decides on who gets to become prime, although I could have sworn it was generally based on the warframe release order (Frost of course being the exception). According ton an archived post asking about the order of warframe release, Nyx was added at the same time as Frost, so I guess I can see why Nyx would get a prime earlier than say.. Saryn or Banshee, who were released at open beta.

Long story short, I sort of wished it was going to be Trinity Prime, because she hasn't really seen much love since the removal of invulnerability on her Blessing. Admittedly I actually wanted Ash Prime more than Trinity, but well... Ash has sort of faded into ashes in my warframe usage.

Completely off-topic... sort of... but omg Ember Prime should have had like... a V and a --- polarity not a D.. she lost her tanking abilities before the release of the Prime version after all >.>

Or you know.. did what all other primes did which was added a polarity instead of switching one :B

Edited by Ddublu

To anyone who honestly thinks it's any frame besides Nyx:

Chaos is the largest word in the teaser. Wonder why.

I also wonder if there will be any aesthetic updates to her powers like Broki Prime and Rhibro Prime. Such as a dynamic projection on Chaos and Mind Control.

Edited by (PS4)KestralSylver