The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Warframe Prime Access Teaser Megathread

LogaMC1995

There's no question about that being Nyx, but I find it difficult to identify all the shots from the video. Clearly, the final shot has her helmet, the horn is a dead giveaway; I can't tell what it looks like, but it's definitely there. I'm not worried about the helmet because we can switch it around to her other helms if we really need to, though it could be pretty cool. Might be a bit overboard for my tastes, but not every helmet can be as ridiculously cool as Loki Prime's.

I also have to agree that the lack of bust is a little strange. We don't see much of Nyx Prime's chest, but that almost made me second-guess myself on the 'frame. I don't normally pay much attention to their busts, but it does seem like a glaring issue there. I'm hoping that it just didn't pan the screen enough to see, which would be fine because that's not really the important part. It would just be really weird to be playing a completely flat-chested Nyx Prime when the normal version actually has a bust. But meh.

I also can't figure out that second shot. I'm hoping that it's the Hikou Prime holster or something because it is seriously out of place. Maybe I'll be proved wrong, I sure hope I am at least, but I can't think of a single part of her body that it would look normal on. The arms, maybe? Crazy ornate legs? I dunno.

All we need is a slight rework to both Excalibur and Frost Prime to have them more in line with every prime after them. All they have is a few spots on their body being textured gold instead of normal.

Yup. Loki Prime is the best looking prime with gold laced and nicer looking than his conterpart non-prime so far. Would be nice too if more alt prime helmets. Hope Nyx Prime will be looking as good and better and with all golds. Then she'll be the real goddess!!